1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. it's definitely the wait that's the hardest part lol.

I ordered a mature MSD in February, It'd be nice if DV Julie could go with her, the faces are different but I think I could make it work. they are both pretty slim. most YOSD's I found were either too small or too young.

I'm doing a large non-BJD-related purchase pretty soon, so Julie might have to wait a bit anyways. but pictures are always appreciated!

2. Because Dream Valley is more slim in yosd size, I think they would look much better in comparison to MSD. I have a 5stardoll Tong Tong that has the 'chubbier' body and she is definitely more kidish.

3. Have just placed an order on Sherra Can't wait to get her!!
      Dear DV lovers who purchased within the last year or two, could you please share how long the production time was? I ordered a 51cm body in the beginning of February and it hasn't been produced yet.

4. Congrats on your Sherra order! I was super tempted by her little owl feet, but settled on just ordering her wings.

From my experience, DV orders take at minimum five months to produce. Closer to 7 months seems to be the average in my case. I have also had orders take as long as over nine months.

5. @PhDolls I ordered a full-set dragon ver. Silina in June 2021 and she was shipped in Dec. 2021, so about half a year. Pet dragons took about 1 month longer to be produced.

6. Thank you both very much for your answers! That's a long wait, but I'm sure the dolls will be worth it
      Re Sherra's feet - that's what got me convinced to get her In Slavic mythology there's a creature that has bird's body and female face, so when I saw Sherra I couldn't miss her, she looks so unique!

7. My fullset Lami took about 6 months for production, though she’s stuck in shipping at the moment. :( I also have a fullset Gloria that is ‘still in production’ but I ordered her through a smaller dealer, I ordered her back in May 2021. Lami was from Alice Collection so I think if I want any more DV dolls I’ll order through them again. :)

8. Denver Dolls can take a bit longer to ship, too, since they usually wait until they have a bunch of orders to submit to the companies. Although maybe that won't be the issue since it's a limited edition.

9. Thanks all! I ordered from Alice Collection, so hopefully it won't be taking more than a year :nowords:So sorry you have to wait for that long!

10. Following the waiting room, Alice Collection is very consistent. :) It just stinks that shipping is still having problems because of covid. The wait is the worst part for sure but they’ll get here eventually…..I hope. XD

11. @PhDolls: Nice. Did you get the full set or basic? What skin color?

Are you referring to Alkonost?

12. My sweet baby Lami has arrived! I’m still going through the photos I’ve taken of her but gosh she is so stinking cute. I’ve started calling her Tilly. XD
      I’ll add the photo once I’m on my laptop, my phone doesn’t seem to want to use Flickr right.

13. Basic set, owl body with human face (closed mouth). In normal pink. I ordered from Alice Collection.

14. I ordered my Tilly in pink skin. It's such a nice skin tone. :) I'm just so happy with her.
      [​IMG]Dream Vally Lami Box Opening

@PhDolls I prefer the human face over the animal head. I can't wait to see your photos. :D

15. Oh my, Tilly is so unbearably cute:D:D:D
      I'll surely post photos when I get Sherra. I don't think it will happen before next year though... Dream valley orders take time

16. I can’t get over the cuteness. She took 5 months for production from AC and she took a few weeks to get to me. Alice collection gets dolls so quickly. :)

17. Just popping in to ask if anyone has the "Cat Bodies" B6-13 or B6-14. I just ordered one to go with an Baichuan Lan head (fingers crossed that the color will not be too horribly off!).

I'd love to hear opinions about the body if anyone has one!

#417 Tonboko, Jun 11, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2022
    18. I don’t have the body but I have the head and that was my exact idea. I have a DV Lami, I was thinking about testing the head on her body but I haven’t looked at dimensions yet so not sure if they have the same neck thickness. The cat bodies seem a bit thinner than the standard yosd dolls. I would absolutely love to see pictures though!

19. @Tonboko @LikablePlatypus I have a Lan head and a DV cat body on the way too, looks like it was the obvious combination;)I got the body in white though, that's probably a bit too white for the Lan head, but I'll figure that out. The body (plus a B6-12 demon arm body) is in transit to me right now, the Lan head was supposed to be here already but got returned to Clover-Singing due to a supposed address error:sigh. I haven't heard anything about it having arrived back at Clover's, it's gonna take a while and a bunch more money to finally get to me though, so no pics for a while yet:sweat. Also I'm having to undergo extensive medical treatment soon so there's no telling when I'll be up for taking pictures, but I'm looking forward to seeing yours:)!

20. @ShuriTigerH
      I was thinking about going for their natural skin tone since white would definitely be too white and the lan head seems more natural tone than the white they said it was coming in. XD I though about dying but I wouldn’t know where to start. Fingers crossed they go well together. I’m out of dolly funds at the moment so might be a next year project.

I hope everything goes well with your medical procedure! Hopefully a quick recovery. :)

Tags: