1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. I got the Obi White Lan head, and I ordered the DV body in normal pink. I hope it will be a decent match as I head DV pink is a good match for Fairyland and the Lan head is close to the color of one of my Fairyland heads.

@ShuriTigerH, I hope all goes well with your procedure!

2. Oh my gosh, she is so awesome! :) And her wings! From the promo photos, they look like they are articulated in 3 places... O_O Cool! ^_^

I'd love to know the "Time Traveler" backstory - I tried to go to Dream Valley's web site but I just got a 404.

I placed my order for the Sherra Owl full-set with pink skin from DDE a couple of days ago! :)

3. I’ll post the pictures soon but I put my DV Pink skin head cap next to my white Lan animal head cap and though it’s noticeable by eye it’s not much different in photos. I still think the natural skin would look closer to it but pink is definitely a viable option for the body. :)
      @Tonboko @ShuriTigerH

4. Oh, thank goodness! I would love to see a photo. :)

5. I don’t know why Flickr doesn’t like generating the correct photo code while I’m on my phone but here is a link to the photos I took. I did with and without flash but the DV pink is just a tad pinker than the baichuan skin.
      Dream Valley Pink vs Lan Baichuan white

Next time I get on my computer I’ll post the photos properly. :)

6. She's so cute! I love her eyes! the white top lashes really suit her!

7. Thank you so much!!!! Seems just a smidge of blushing work when it comes faceup time and the body will work out perfectly for him!
      Now to stress over finding him clothes. With my tastes, boy clothes are hard to find, especially in this size.

8. I’m thinking about giving her a white wig but I don’t really like the one she came with. It’s soft but very flat and doesn’t stay on her head well. I would prefer something braided.

9. pigtail braids would be so cute. but she looks good in the wig you posted her with. Is that not the one she came with? or did it flatten out?

10. Yes, that’s the wig she came with. I think it’s a fur wig or something similar because it’s very soft and silky. I have a very light blonde braided wig that I bought from Etsy that she’s wearing now. It has a back braid with curls at the front. :)

11. @LikablePlatypus @Tonboko Late, but thanks for the well wishes:)
      It's chemo, so it's going to take a while...
      I was planning to dye my girl black as I said so the resin match wouldn't be an issue, but it seems none of it is happening as Christina from Clover-Singing says that Yanwen Post claims my Lan did not get returned to sender while it definitely has. So she's apparently considered lost and I'm getting refunded, just like that>.>. So if I want my kitty girl I'll have to find one second-hand now=_=. Sorry if this is too off-topic, there's no thread for Lan yet and we were talking about DV-Lan hybrids specifically^^;;.

12. My friend finished painting my Abu. <3
      He's painted to look like Kimba, I only need to pain his tail tip. :>
      [​IMG]

13. My B6-12 and B6-14 bodies plus two pairs of demon heels arrived today:). I don't have the energy for a complete restringing or to start sanding/modding right now, but it looks like it should be possible to string one of the boney cat tails on the Samander body that's been waiting for it. I did manage to put both twins' heel feet on without issue (on the B6-12 and the Samander body, I really like how they look on those long legs. Now I need their heads... Also just for the heck of it I tried to put the bone tails on the backarm body instead of the arm (who knows, it might look cool and Tokyo Ghoul-esque to have boney tentacles sprouting from the the back), but... that doesn't work as the magnets repel eachother. Oh well.

14. I’m glad you received your bodies. If you ever get the chance I would love to see the heeled feet on the skinny bodies. :) DV has such weird proportions compared to ‘standard’ bjds. :3

15. I finally finished customizing my Aiden since it was un-humid enough to spray sealant yesterday!

[​IMG]
      More pictures...

His tail is a little messier than I'd like, but it was my first time using an airbrush so I'm giving myself a bit of leeway here. Now I just need to figure out what I'm going to be naming the little dude!

16. Darn, I saw the new Dangerous Zone dog boys, and, well….I’m so tempted! I’ve been so good this year and haven’t purchased an on topic bjd, sigh. Neil is just so hard to resist. He would go so well with my Zhao cat boy (and his brother Soom Puss in boots). Humm, and what resin color? My cat boys are tan. Decisions, decisions!

17. I so understand You. Haha.
      I'm so mesmerized by Neil! :XD:
      I want him 100% In light tan (so gorgeous color, my Zhao is in tan)

18. @Potato Pancakes the light tan is so nice! I’m thinking Neil in tan would look amazing. I probably will go with tan too. Just the extra $55 is quite a lot (but worth it).

19. @kurogane Yeah, absolutely agree with you.
      Other color is cool too, but gray also requires an additional $ and white color yellowed so quickly (
      And I can't imagine him in normal skin. I think his paws will look strange :sweat
      So, yeah, tan skin :lol:

20. @Potato Pancakes yes, tan or gray seems to be the best way to go. I’m going to start saving up and my deadline is September 20th to make my final decision.

Tags: