1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. I also went with light tan! But I think you could use the normal yellow in a similar way to style say, a golden retriever? (Well, a mix with the ears) Or painted so that it shows as just a lighter color on the mouth and paws. Pink definitely feels like he would just look shaved, haha.

Honestly I wish they would have brought back chocolate/coffee for these, and also in general, but I'm interested to see how all 3 of their brown resins look together too.

2. I ordered Neil also in light tan! I fell in love with him immediately and knew I would order him when I saw just the first picture! I have Dear mine's King ( lion) and something about Neil's face reminds me of King. I love King's face sculpt, so I'm hoping Neil will charm me as much as King does! Iwant o paint Neil to look Luke a red fox! I may finally have to get an airbrush to paint him. I have a family of deer bjds and Neil will be their 'dangerous' new neighbor! This is my first Dream Valley doll. I nearly ordered the giraffe, Calle, but I changed my mind at the last-minute and ended up getting Dearmine Agrippa giraffe instead. I like dressing my dolls so it was the right choice for me! It will be hard to wait the 6 months for Neil! I hope it takes less time than that since I ordered a blank doll and nothing else. I once pre ordered a Dearmine Marie sheep as a full set and it took 8 months to arrive!( But she was defiinely worth the long wait!)

3. @kurogane I hope you make the right choice for yourself! :3nodding:

@asuu I didn't think about it. Sounds like a great idea :D

@CheshireCat Congratulations!
      I wanted Agrippa so much, but I miss every release because they release every time I have financial problems, haha :lol:

As for me, I asked my dealer to order Neil for me on Paker's body in light tan skin with make-up. I like his bone legs and I want to dye (iDye Poly or Rit dye) them black like on the promo.

4. @Potato Pancakes your Neil will be amazing! My biggest issue is figuring out what clothes to get. I want something historical, sci fi, or fantasy, but can’t ever find anything. At least I won’t need shoes. My deadline is September 20th to make my final choice.

5. Potato Pancakes, I wish I'd ordered my Neil with the face up, because it really does look good on him now that I look at it! Especially the eyes! Maybe I'll see if I can add it- I like doing my own, but the company ones are nice because of their durability. I can't wait to see photos but I'm sure it will be a while...

6. @kurogane Yes, the issue of clothing is always difficult. Sky-fi would be perfect, but I haven't seen anything like it either. Only if you try to sew yourself.
      +1 for shoes. I love dolls with animal paws and hooves because I don't have to think about shoes :lol:
      So far I have decided that I will buy a casual set of clothes for the first time (so that he doesn't sit naked) and then I will try to do something myself.

@CheshireCat I try to take dolls with make-up from the company, because it is difficult for me to determine what I want (and it is difficult to explain to the master). Maybe I'll erase it later if I realize that it doesn't suit me.
      His gray eyes in the promo-photo are so generous :love Too bad they don't even put them in a full-set :(
      What I definitely do not really like to take is blush of the body! No matter how carefully I handle it, I still damage it and get frustrated (I wiped a small piece of blush from my Zhao's gesturing hand when trying on clothes when sewing a suit for him)

7. I bought a dream valley coco second hand and he should be here in Monday :3. I'm hopeing he can maybe wear jackets and vests made fir fashion dolls. I'm so excited to have a new anthro doll to play with

8. @-T2P-
      You'll have their wonderful bunny! What skin color? Have You already received him?

9. Hey everyone :) Glad I can finally contribute ^.^ I saw a Gary dragon on the market place and decided he needed to be mine!
      [​IMG]
      This is Bellamy <3 (box opening here if interested)

10. Hi! What a cutie! I remember seeing him pop up on the marketplace place, congrats on getting him.

11. Thanks I'm so smitten with him. Its been a while since I've been so captivated by a doll!

12. Hes so adorable. Love how happy he looks

13. Dream Valley is doing a re-release of Paris and Lanina as part of the Discontinuation Event. I love Paris, but I'm not sure what gender body they come with. Does anyone know?

14. my partner is looking to buy a calle in the discontinuation event that dream valley is having, but they're having trouble deciding between purple and grey, especially since the two colours are so close. Would anyone happen to have dolls in both resin colours to see better the difference?

15. Leo Pheonix, same here, I want Paris too and as I know it's a boy.
      + at NS site written:
      Paris ELF mushroom LIMITED Dream Valley 1/6 boy YO-SD size baby doll 28cm size bjd

16. omg mushroom babies +.+
      I'm not allowed to buy anything else for like 2 years! Cant wait to see other's show them off though ^^

17. Just received my Sherra Owl (human face) and I'm in love with this tiny one! :D
      She's unpainted and I didn't put her wings on, but I really wanted to show her off:chibi
      [​IMG]

18. She is so cute! I really wanted one but my budget is all used up. Congrats on her and can’t wait to see what you do with her! :D

19. She's super cute!! I love her face and I am curious to see what you will do with her!

20. Thank you both! Yeah, I'm also curious to see what she becomes. I'd need to buy a wig for her though, as the ridiculous number of wigs that I own and that are not in use are all MSD... Also, painting her wings is going to be fuuuun:XD:

Tags: