1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. Very cool faceup! I'm still trying to figure out what kind of faceup I want for mine. Yours is inspiring!

2. @Solesa
      I would say the colors aren’t so true because I took them at various times of day, with different lighting, with my phone :sweat I’ll have to get pictures with my camera instead of my phone. I’ll post soon, but the resin is a beautiful tan with a nice hint of translucence. I was pleasantly surprised with Dream Valley’s tan.

3. @WaterGleam that would be awesome if you could do that! No rush, I'll just keep my eyes open for when you get around to it. :)

4. Having Mr_Sunstrider post their Purple with a faceup got my butt in gear just in time to catch what might be the last of the face up weather before fall sets in. I gave both Izumo (my purple) and Youko (my Loxy) a face up today! I couldn't get to blushing their ears but I'm still really happy. All my light was gone by the time I was finished so these aren't great pictures but I'm too excited to wait until tomorrow.

[​IMG]First Faceups - Izumo by HeavensChaos, on Flickr

#64 HeavensChaos, Sep 25, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    5. Oh yea, that's definitely a new cutie! I like that the body we first saw with Purple is clearly going to get used for other limited heads!

6. This company makes so many cute sculpts! It's like everything I wish Doll Chateau would be. I can't wait to see what they release next.

7. The new dolls are exciting. I really want Ann but with the boy's fullest.

8. I am so tempted to get that Ann! I heard they're retiring both after December, though.
      And I really really want Foxy and/or Loxy!

9. They also retired Purple, at least temporarily, after the Spring event he released in but he's back for this one according to their event explanations. We could potentially see Ann come back if you miss her this round just judging by that. Its also the second round of Loxy and Foxy, so I'm not even counting those out for another potential special event release or some very similar ones down the line.

10. Hello to all you folks on this thread! I just ordered a Dream Valley Ann full set on layaway and I'm soooooo excited :D I've never had a mini doll before, or a girl! My three darlings are all boys over 60cm, so I'm really excited to see how I feel about the smaller size in comparison!

I kind of wish it was possible to order her with the male full set, since I prefer the color blue lol. But I can't wait either way!

Suuuuper wish I could have afforded to add more to the order so I could get Foxy or Loxy though :whee:

11. I don't know if anyone here ordered directly. A bulk of us went through Angelesque or Clover Singing and BJDivas recently also became a dealer for Dream Valley and Legend Doll also seems to host them and participate in events, if slightly differently. If anyone did order directly, hopefully they'll get back to you.

12. Fabric Friends Dolls USA is a dealer for Dream Valley Doll.

13. I'm trying to figure out clover singngs and it says there are 3 Available at $99.99 does this mean I don't have to order anything else ECShop_mobile
      I try ordering but it says delivery address must not be empty I fill the forms out as much as it lets me if anyone can DM and help would be much appreciated

EDIT: I finally ordered but it says I haven't payed even though money came out of my PayPal

#75 Waylandor, Oct 22, 2018
      Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    14. I was originally going to go through Clover Singing myself, they have a unique set up when it comes to the event dolls. So yea, judging by the explanation I got when I was talking with owner myself, that's exactly right. As for not having it marked as paid yet, that could just be the time difference between Clover Singing and you. The money is out of Paypal, but they may need to update your account at the site themselves.

15. Strange questions for all the Purple owners in the thread - are the ears attached by magnets? How strong are they? (Do you worry about your doll's ears falling off, or do they stick pretty well?)

Also, can the doll wear normal pants, or would they have to be modified for the tail?

(I doubt I can scrounge up the money in time to get one, but I'm still insanely curious about this adorable sculpt!) ^_^

16. They are attached by magnets. I find them pretty sufficient when my Izumo is wigless, but when she's got her wig on, they're pretty weak over all. I have had one slip off a couple times, thankfully over carpet. I do worry about it, but I also haven't made the effort yet to fix it. They've only really had issues if I'm moving the doll about, so when I walk her back to my room, not when she's standing somewhere for periods of time. As long as the place they sit is steady, I don't think they'll just fall off at random. But if you've got a lot of hard flooring or take your Purple out, maybe removing the ears for travel would be safer.

I haven't made pants myself yet, but having ordered the clothing Purple was shown wearing, I'm going to go with needing to be modified. I've certainly been planning that since I got Izumo home and in her clothes.

17. Thank you so much for taking the time to satisfy my curiosity! <3 I have a doll with magnetic antlers, and while they stay on okay while he's sitting, if I move him around much they tend to get dislocated or fall off, so I completely understand what you're saying.

And that makes sense - the site didn't show any pictures of the clothing sets from the back, so I wasn't sure if there was some sort of accommodation for the tail or not. I was guessing there would be but wasn't sure.

Even if I never own one, I'm really looking forward to see what you and the others in this thread do with your amazing dolls!

18. I have a couple anthro dolls with ears myself, and they don't have the same wig and magnet issues I feel Izumo has so I'm learning with it. But I'm glad the explanation makes sense to you! I don't think I ever thought to take a decent picture of the back of her pants when I first put them on....nope, I checked, I didn't. I really should, though I don't feel like unstringing her belts again! But it would be helpful for everyone to see something on how some kind of pants work with that tail. Hopefully I'll have some time to do that soonish.

Tags: