1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. I haven't gotten to get any extra magnets yet so I haven't gotten to try anything yet. I'll keep this in mind though! I've got other dolls with magnets set up like Dream Valley does it and I've had them pop out after time so if you're still inclined to exchange the magnets you might get lucky if the glue just wears out.

2. The normal pink is very close to DC's pink and Fairyland's NS. It's a better match for DC.

3. Congrats on your Ding! Did you paint him, or is that a company faceup? I'd like to see pictures of Grug too, but I don't know if anyone has one.

4. He has the company face up. It's really nice.

5. Does anyone have a picture of Dream Valley's pink skin?

6. [​IMG]Nya? by HeavensChaos, on Flickr
      I feel like I've forgotten how to use my camera but I got a couple clear shots of Youko during an impromptu photo op. I put the scarf on him for Christmas and I think he's keeping it until the snow actually decides to melt.

7. I really like Dream Valley and am looking at some of the smaller ones to go with Clorise. I was wondering if there is a way to take Purple's tail off? Not that I necessarily would, but options are nice.

8. Aww he's adorable! I can't make up my mind on faceup/blushing. I was leaning towards snowflakes, pastel rainbow, or beach-inspired.. but something xmas-y and red really suits them so maybe that! X3

@bajib Purple's tail is strung, so you'd have to unstring the tail if you wanted it off. I haven't really inspected the inner workings so I'm not sure how easy that'd be.

9. Thanks! My Clorise's wings are strung so I thought Purple's tail would be. I just thought it would be nice to be able to take it off for travel or storage. Thanks for letting me know.

10. Thanks! They did Foxy up in red for the official faceup/blushing, so I always think that red suits them XD plus I just love red. Snowflakes could go into a red, xmas-y theme I think!

11. purple came with an alternate abdomen body part so he can be turned into a boy without a tail, but i would find it a chore. the tail section is heavy, more than half the weight on the whole boy... the wee foxy is absolute heaven.

12. It does sound like a chore to restring. Does he come with the alternate part or do you have to ask for it?

13. Purple and Ann have the same body; Ann came with it and I had no idea she would! XD
      The tail can be rather burdensome, especially with clothes but restringing might be worse.

14. and @bajib - the extra piece was a surprise to me as well...I am thinking also that so much of purple's personality is in that tail...

15. I've unstrung purple's tail and restrung him with the other torso piece, and while it wasn't much of a chore I did have to buy a shorter elastic for him because otherwise he was too floppy. full disclosure though I'm an idiot who couldn't work out how to knot the elastic well enough so there wasn't too much lmao

#116 Mr_Sunstrider, Mar 16, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 17, 2019
    16. I did the same with my Ann and need to shorten the elastic as well. But I also suck at restringing.

17. Thanks for all the advice about Purple's tail. I, too, am an idiot at restringing so that could be a problem. I worry that the extra weight in the tail would make him hard to handle. But I would really like to have a smaller Dream Valley with the slight weirdness about him - not too candy box pretty. Any chance of pics of Purple or Ann with human body?

18. I've found that the tail really helps to balance him, and makes posing even easier for me - and that's saying something because I'm just awful when it comes to posing (it's why the majority of my collection have obitsu bodies). XD

There definitely is extra weight because of that tail though. I think it's more of a you'll have to see it in person to decide for yourself sort of thing.

And goodness I totally blanked that they sent a human torso! I have some fantasy bits and a floating head that might work...but that'll be a bit more of a frankenstein project. Don't mind me, just talking out loud.

19. I swear I bought Purple for that tail :XD: Its definitely some weight but I've enjoyed just playing with it. It has made getting measurements for sewing a little awkward but I think I'd have an easier time if I could get my Purple's head off easier than I currently do so I wasn't always worrying about chipping her faceup. I think my only real complaint about the tail is that I don't have any good doll chair for Izumo so I have to use my only doll stand, and the tail is in the way so she has to stand at an angle.

Tags: