1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley BJD Tiny Dolls

Feb 7, 2018

1. Hmmm, no little dragons? I snagged a Gary and I think this is the right thread to share a quick snapshot of him.

[​IMG]
      Dream Valley Gary

I think he's cute and fits in well size wise with my Dearmine Dear Beans. The blushing looks destined to chip though. They went right up to the joints.

#141 scripple, Jul 11, 2019
      Last edited: Mar 6, 2023
    2. He is so cuuuuuute! Hope the blushing lasts you a while!
      I was rather upset when I missed out on them last time, but I just placed an order that qualifies me getting my own Gary ^^

3. He's so sweet! <3

Sadly it was not meant to be for the dragons this time around. Maybe one day I'll snag them secondhand... X3;;

4. Yeah I've been debating if I should pick up the two bigger dragons and then get the other tiny as the gift. I'm leaning towards just sticking with this one little guy though. I'm not sure a family of various sized dragons would really fit with my collection and I'm not 100% sold on the look of the newest one.

5. Makes sense! I'll just enjoy your pictures of Gary for now! <3

6. Wrong thread :doh

#146 ohbumblebee, Jul 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    7. This is Gracie, she is a Dream Valley Grug, I just fell for those wide eyes and little front teeth, I had to have her. She is dressed as a ballerina.

[​IMG]IMG_4811 by Rabbid Bunnies, on Flickr

8. What size clothes are you using?

9. I had some smaller 1/12 clothes, but they didn't fit her, so I ran to the store and bought some Chelsea clothes (Barbie's smallest sister) The clothes seem to work fine, but her feet are too wide for the shoes.

10. Ahhhhh yay! My ding should be here soon, I had no concept of the proportions. That's really helpful, thanks!

11. She's adorable! Congrats on her and she's so cute!!

I bought a secondhand Dream Valley Ann a week ago, and I'm stoked for her. I was sad I missed out on her during her pre-order period, but it's okay! I wish she was a shade of NS, but white will do!

12. @RabbidBunnies Gracie is an absolute sweetheart!! I'm excited to see a grug around finally :D
      [​IMG]
      Not to worry @scripple I have some dragons too! :whee: Here are Azul and Ashe~

I got them in normal skin and now everyone irl keeps calling them "radish dragons" ....I kinda love that concept :XD:

13. Cute pair @BaroquePopPrincess. Although if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have even noticed they were normal skin rather than white. My mind just processed it as typical photo white balance issues. :XD:

14. Thanks!! Tbh the color is pretty subtle even in person, but it's there! :lol: the blushing gives it nice depth too, I'm really glad I sprung for it!

Thank you so much~

15. I found this cloak that I bought a while back and put it on my Gary. (Yes, I know, Christmas is a few months off).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Where did you find this cloak??? It's so cozy and perfect <3

17. I bought it from the Dearmine website! It's for Beans, but they only sold them for the Christmas 2018 season (and they still had stock well after that date). They're sold out now unfortunately.

18. Oh no @middletails, that is too cute for words!! I had the stupidest look on my face when I opened the thread to see that. :D

I love seeing all the dragons! It's such a cute sculpt and while not great for my collection it's such a joy to see them around!

19. Ding is here, finally! I have no idea what to do for a wig, though. I don't know that I'd necessarily find anything that is as realistic as I'd want it to be.

[​IMG]

also ya girl needs some undies

Tags: