1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. I'd like to second the request made a little while back for photos of other heads on naked bodies. Specifically 43cm size. I have a winged elf character I would really love to make, using the B4 06 body. But Dream Valley doesn't seem to have any 43cm heads with elf ears so I'm looking at hybrid possibilities Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

2. I have Cloris and the head has elf ears!

3. I think their new Rosa has elf ears, too.

4. Speaking of the new Rosa... I'm in love! Anyone ordered her yet? I'm thinking of spending my bonus on her... but I won't get my bonus until March! Ack!

5. I took my doll apart so I can paint her better. I need to start thinking about a head for her. Anyone have any suggestions or wanna help me search, pm me!

6. I love the fox. So cute!

How tall are these dolls?

#186 Dyelee91, Jan 9, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2019
    7. Hyaline and Silence are about 17" tall.

8. My girls finally all dyed, painted, and put together! Heres Enna, she’s a modded Minifee Nanuri 2018 head on the B4-03 body. God I’m so in love with this body!! I was a little scared about this hybrid since it looked like the minifee neck was a good bit bigger than DVs and that the head of course is way larger as well and while those both definitely ended up being somewhat true I think she turned out looking pretty good. Restringing her was a nightmare tho lol

[​IMG]Untitled by Isabelle8y, on Flickr

9. @bella8y aw man, that's such a gorgeous hybrid! i've been wondering how a larger head would look on this body and even though i could find blank photos i had a hard time visualizing how it would look with a wig... i'm a big fan now that i've seen it. the dyework looks real good too!

10. It's amazing! Your girl is unique!!!

11. I got an email saying that my order has come in! Waiting to see how much left I have to pay to see if I can bring them home yet. So close but so far!

12. I don't know if anyone still wants to see naked body pics, but this is Clorise with her wings. I was so disappointed her wings weren't painted and am afraid to try and take them off to paint them myself.
      [​IMG]

13. Does anyone happen to have Dream Valley white and Doll Chateau/Dollzone white? Are they a close resin match?

14. I can answer that next month when I pay off mine but hopefully someone else can answer you sooner!

15. @LuckyXIII Thanks! I'm not a big hurry, just trying to come up with some body options for all the heads I have.

16. My Doll Chateau guy is a couple years old and may have mellowed, but I can say that my new DollZone and the Dream Valley white are a super close match. I did a head swap on my Vine and Benjamin and it's hard to tell the difference, at least in indoor lighting.

17. My dc lance head in old white does match nicely the dv msd girl body in white skin, dc/ds new white is more cream.

18. @Skimo Thanks for the input!

19. Dream Valley posted new teaser pics on their Instagram. Wolves incoming! I am so doomed.

I still need to pay off my foxes! There is something I may buy this weekend but if I don't then I'm paying them off since they're ready to ship. just in time to start a new layaway, lol.

Tags: