1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. Hello - I am also curious about this! I want to buy some accessories for my doll on order however unsure what would fit. Would also live to know if there are some compatible heel feet from other companies perhaps!
      AJ

2. Question about Mia’s mouth, how does the bubble stay in? Does she have a hole there? I really like the sculpt but I don’t want to use the gum bubble.

3. I finally paid off my layaway from July! WHOOOO

4. I think ive heard its a magnet... But im not sure. It doesnt look like there is a hole

5. Oh a magnet makes sense now, I didn’t see a hole ether more like a slight grove which I’m fine with.

6. Hi, I'm still new in this community. My name is Shou.
      I previously owned Iplehouse doll but now would like to buy Dream Valley Vine. But I'm kind of contemplating between choosing normal skin or normal pink skin ...

Like how pink is the normal pink skin? And if I choose pink, which BJD company have the same skin tone for jointed hands?

Anyone can advise on this matter? Thank you :)

7. Must.resist.Bethel.and.tiny.baby.Beth.Hnnnng

8. Oh my gosh! Bethel is so gorgeous! But I can’t.

9. I want bethel to but I can’t...I hope he gets released again when I have more money

10. Today I received good news! I literally screamed :XD:
      I made my first payment on Dec 18. But on Dec 25, I received email from Christina about DV discount promotion and other companies as well. So, I quickly emailed her back to see if I can get the promotion despite placed order a week earlier. And DV said I can! OMG I save a lot!
      Best Christmas gift ever!! :love

11. Bethel! :atremblin

I shouldn’t be buying but I want one.

12. I asked dream valley if Bethel would be coming back for a second round like the wolves and foxes.

13. :blushI went ahead & ordered him.

14. i'm waffling hardcore. i want Bethel and i want this other limited time DZ boy too, but i don't think i can do both and be able to spend enough to get the event doll, and there's 20% off floating around... that seems like a waste of an opportunity, so it's a lil frustrating.
      i keep thinking, well, the wolves and foxes came back...
      i really like the extra texture on his arms and hands, and i noticed today on the blank body page it's on his legs and feet too!

15. I’m hoping Bethel comes back to, they said they aren’t sure if he’ll be returning. Maybe if enough people message them... *nudge nudge*

16. I’m thinking about byuying one of tiny angels, but can’t decide which skintone to take. I’m big found of white. But I’m afraid white doll won’t look good with my other fairies in normal. Maybe someone have skintone comparison?

17. Hi all! Finally got new wigs and clothes for my girls, Sophia and Iao! Sophia is on the left and she's a Hyaline, and Iao is on the right and she's a Thorn! Also if anyone is looking to get a Thorn, she's got a fat head. Her head is a centimeter bigger than Hyaline/Silence so keep that in mind! Her head was supposed to be on the small side for the wig she has on but I still struggled getting it on her.
      [​IMG]

18. @shruggoths they are soooooo cute!!!! where did you get their clothes/shoes? :0 are those the company faceups? they're gorgeous!

19. @chatdemon all clothes are from Alice's except the shoes which are part of the fullset, and yes they're both the company faceup! I ordered shoes for them too but they haven't shipped yet, we'll see if they fit... Shopping for Sophie is so hard though on account of the arm. I know I could get something I wanted just for her and cut a hole in the back, but at the same time I feel bad doing that to clothes that are more expensive than mine sometimes.

20. @shruggoths thanks!! my mia sculpt is ordered, currently waiting in DV limbo and nesting for her arrival lmao. i've heard that most minifee/msd clothes fit the 3 arm girls fine, they just have narrower shoulders and a smaller bust. did you just search msd sized stuff, or did you have to like, actually pay attention to measurements?

Tags: