1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. I am very impatiently waiting for my Silence who I ordered in February and then I think the new boy and the chair are going to have to be added to the collection.

2. I really hope ppl is starting to get their things soon since they started new release.

3. These dolls intrigue me quite a bit. I actually adore Vine, and his body is gorgeous. Tall, lanky, slender, without being over-the-top. Its definitely a bit of a temptation to order the full-set A; totally loving that outfit.

(I don't think I'm supposed to mention this in this thread, but that Peanut cat is KILLING ME. Those delicate little paws, the one eye... I don't even particularly like cats in general, but that little guy is utterly adorable. :XD:)

4. I love the dolls they are releasing. And that chair??? If it was 1/3 I would have bought it immediately!

Can't wait to receive my Purple <3

5. I asume noone that ordered Purple got any info yet that its done?

6. I love how it's so rat AND cat-like...perfect pet for these beautiful dolls

Has anyone recieved their orders yet?
      I really want to see a review

7. No news yet, I placed my order on 17 Feb which would have been in the first order that Angelesque placed on 24 Feb. It can't be long now especially with them showing off the new releases.

8. Yeah thats what im thinking too.

9. Been in comunication with Dream Valley about getting Thorn on a B4-03 body (love that extra arm!) and they are happy to do that for for me. My current dilemma is which resin colour. I have too much white resin in my squad so I'm currently debating between normal and pink.
      The sample photogragh looks very similar to Dollzone and Doll Chateau's range. I'm just going to pop the photo here for others wanting to know the resin range.

[​IMG]

10. Nice that they are open to swapping bodies, i was kind of thinking about asking but now I know;>
      I would get the normal one since it fits with whatever concept.

11. It never hurts to ask.
      I think it was because I wanted the Thorn set but with a different body maybe why they were willing. They even offered to make a hole for the third arm in the Thorn outfit, which has me as complete putty.
      Sorry completely fangirling.:sweat

12. Thats really nice that they offerd to fix the clothes. I have such high hopes for this company. They show good pictures of their dolls naked, And the new male body have pictures posing. Just the naked body. I feel like this is way to uncommon. I would like to know what im buying, not just seeing how they look in set clothes... Go dream valley!

13. We’re still waiting on our order for Hyaline, Purple, and Loxy — but I’m seriously tempted to order Vine. He’s just gorgeous and those HANDS! Did you guys see his hands?!

14. The new chair is amazing!!!
      Do you think we will be able to buy event dolls separately?

15. No dont think so.

16. It's always interesting to see an artist branch off from a company and start their own. I hope Dream Valley is able to stay around for a while. I'm really loving Vine, and his whole full set, and that chair!

17. Yes me too. Its very intresting. I wish they brought with them the extra joints and jointed hands of dc, but I guess that might be seen as plagarism, even if they could be the ones who designed them in the first place. Or not, who knows. whatever the case I love the bodies. Im not that big of a fan of vine and thorn. I like parts of them but other things i rly dislike. I dont remember who is who, but the girl mouth i rly dislike. Its to bad casue i rly like the cheek she have. But to me it feels cheap, but mind im extremley picky with my dolls, im not saying the sculptor done it badly. I just get rly upset when one small detail is wrong. The boy I can see myself getting. He has a face that can be very versatile. I would love seeing him as some kind of demon, or something with that wide mouth, it could be so cool. And the chair is soo cool. I have to make my own version of it heavily inspired, casue im in no position the spend that much on a chair;< I dont even have a doll yet;D And Purple would look silly in it anyway.

I wish I had more money to trow in their faces to tell them to keep going, but alas.

Ok so looking at the old female body and Thorns body they are almost exacly the same, but they are different at the hip joints. You can see her naked if you go press on the chair on their homepage. I asume its just an update, but it makes me wonder about ordering the female body. There is no new female body to order, so will you get the old one, or will you get the Thorn body;O

#38 Evanjeline, May 9, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2018
    18. Does anybody happen to know if this is a sister company to Doll Chateau?

Tags: