1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. @Pyoko - Yes, it was very detailed and just like the promo photos.

2. I'm really excited to get her, but the waiting is annoying. I keep hoping she'll get to the US before Chinese New Year, because all shipping seems to slow to a crawl for two weeks before and two weeks after.

3. @Pyoko Can confirm, my Greyson fullset was super nice. He's not wearing the full outfit here, but the detailing on his fantasy parts and face up is super nice.
      [​IMG]

Also super tempted by the new giraffe boys. The "human" versions have both the fantasy ears and horns, so that's what I'm leaning for, my Chaos is enough centaur for me for now!

4. What are peoples opinions on the chocolate skin, I suspect it will come out next month and I’m thinking of getting a doll in it. I have the old tan skin and it’s okay though I do wish it was more matte and darker.

5. Hey, does anyone know if grey resin is generally available from dream valley whenever?

6. If you order from BJDivas it seems to be. I'm hoping to order one of the three arm girls in grey.

7. I just sent them an email so we'll see what they say! I am thinking of getting Collier in purple on a long layaway, but I was debating if maybe I should do it for Silina in grey too... but if she's usually available in it, than I could always order her later when money is less tight.

8. My Silina arrived, and I think her face is just the cutest! I didn’t realize the company faceup had a beauty mark until I got her and compared to the company photos. In those you can see a tiny smudge.

Here’s the box opening.

I have to remind myself she’s an MSD though, with her dragon feet making her taller, and her wings and tail making her heavier, I keep thinking she’s a 1/3.

[​IMG]

9. I just ordered giraffe Howard through bjdiva.
      So excited :3

How long is dream valleys production time for full sets? (I did not order the clothes, but everything else xD)

Edit: Oh, just recognized I probably could have get a free pet doll because of the value :(
      Didn't add it to the order
      I wonder if I could put a separate free order in *_*

#549 Pyoko, Feb 27, 2021
      Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    10. Just contact them and ask them to add the pet doll. :thumbup

11. I was wondering what questions you had about the body, now that I have my girl. She is really long legged for an MSD, at least compared to my boy, a DSdoll head on a Nidium body. He kind of looks like a 5'8" guy next to a 6'2" fashion model.

Her knees are cool, they seem to have notches inside to lock them at different positions. Her hands are really delicate. She's strung suuuuuuper tight.

12. I will, I hope they can do that :)

13. Loving all of the owner photos here!
      I tried to go back through to find some pics of the 1/4 bee guys, but couldn't find anything.

Does anyone here own one?
      I've been thinking about ordering the body for an Unoa Chibi head that I had painted in a bee theme, but wanted to see how the thorax(?) looked in owner pics first. :evilplot:

Thanks for any help!!

14. Oh, yeah, I forgot about the bee boys! I wouldn't mind seeing some photos of them either. I tried searching them on instagram, but couldn't find anything.

On a completely different note, Randall would like everyone to appreciate his new earrings.
      [​IMG]

15. Randall looks great with the earrings!

I honestly couldn't find ANY owner photos of the bee guys. (Yunior or Michelle). Have they not been shipped out yet maybe? I think they were from last year though.

LegendDoll has the body available it seems, but I wrote them to ask if I really can order it. ^_^;

16. I don't think the bee boys were very popular, I don't remember seeing anyone on any of the various doll communities I'm in say that they're getting them.

17. Hi, I'm looking to get the B4-04 body through either Alice's collections or clover singing and was wondering if anyone could help with two questions:

1. What is a good jointed hand for this body? I know there are 1/4 jointed hands out there, but it's hard to tell which would fit the lanky boy bod, since most seem child-like in their proportions. I'll go with Dream Chateau's semi-jointed ones if I can't find any better, but would love a fully flexible hand.

2. Clover singing mentions on their website that Dream Valley have 'translucent resin' as an option. When I asked through Alice they said DV only do that for special colours, but CS said they can do it for white skin too. I'm confused. Is there any point getting this 'special' resin? What are the advantages? Is it worth the extra $45? B4-04 BODY ONLY Dream Valley 1/4 MSD size boy doll 47cm size bjd_1/4 size doll_Dream Valley(15% OFF)_Clover singing doll base

Thank you in advance ヾ(*´ー`*)ノ゛

18. This is amazing to hear as that is exactly the hybrid I'm planning to do (kid sized Jaxtyn head, which definitely look mature SD, might want to rename that!) on a B4-04 DV body. I was prepared to customise slightly, but this is even better. <3

19. Autumn and Runeleaf one afternoon.
      [​IMG]

Tags: