1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. I love their little set-up, so cozy.

2. April Event started, this time it's scorpion girls and bee boys! The bees will be non-limited hereafter, so maybe we'll finally see some owner pics.
      Still disappointed chocolate is perma-discontinued, but I love the new light tan.

3. my wallet is grateful the scorpions are ladies :lol: i'll wait for the boys they inevitably will make....
      they are so cool though i really love those photo shoots... and that little Tea is amazing.

4. I'm so happy the bee boys came back! I can finally order one for my Unoa hybrid. ^_^ <3
      Hope to see some scorpio girl owner pics here later too.

5. wait, chocolate is permanently discontinued :( what does the new tan look like?

6. Hey! Actually, I was thinking of getting that body but getting rid of the arm... I want the “port” in the back for an android mod. But it won’t be until later this year...

I have to say I’m falling in love with Howard. A lot. But I like the 51cm body and I’m hoping the heads can be swapped...

edit: oh gosh, I didn’t see that there was a 2 1/2 year gap in posts here. Whoops. Thread showed the first few posts and then the last few. I’m sorry ;;;;;

7. @Rabu WHOOPS didn't get the notification on the quote, sorry!
      Here's Dream Valley's new color chart. I think new tan looks like they found the sweet spot between the old tan being too orange and chocolate being too cool/waxy (and not very dark anyways because it's so translucent).
      [​IMG]

8. I did it. I ordered Howard human version ;w;

I have a layaway plan with Cloversinging, I couldn’t pass up that sale... For him, special ordered with the B404 body, plus two clothing items and two wigs (one free) it came to just over $350. I’ll be paying it off in the next six months. I cannot WAIT!

I’ve never done layaway before though. Would they be placing the order now or not until it’s paid?

9. They'd be placing the order now :)

10. Oh, also I ordered an in-stock Chaos fullset last night! Hopefully he'll be shipping soon (unlike my Order, who will take a bit more time). I'm really excited to have both of them! They're going to be super cute together :D

11. @ChilmarkGryphon Im pretty sure chocolate is still around just time limited unlike tan and old purple which specifically say sold out. Though that could change if they come up with a replacement to chocolate. Like “new chocolate” or something. I would like a darker non translucent chocolate but I have been waiting for it’s return for a doll I want to get with a darker complexion than my other dolls.

#572 Rabu, Apr 22, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    12. Any suggestions on where to get my DV lady shoes? Alice's Collects has some I'd love for her, but they're far too big.

13. I got my Mia some shoes from Taobao! I'll update you on the fit once they arrive, but you can find tons of sizes on there. Edit: The ones I got were marked for 1/4 dolls, just smaller than average.

#574 AceofPancakes, Apr 23, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    14. Has anyone gotten any human Colliers or Silinas yet? I am curious to hear about the posing for that body!

15. Does anyone know if Dream Valley sells parts? My Vine broke his finger! :...(

16. Ahhh that's upsetting :horror:

They do sell some parts separately. I'm sure they'd also be happy to make and send the one part that's broken, but it would take a long while. Where did you get him from?

Also, perhaps it's fixable? Some pics would help.

17. Is it typical for DV bodies to be a little hard to make stand? I have a hybrid using Vine's body (B4-04) and I really love it, but also it's a struggle to make him stand and I basically can't do it unless I use a stand, because his knees give out... Is there a trick to it, or should I just accept my fate? (I've tried hot glue sueding, but it... didn't really change anything orz)

18. I find that it's difficult to get it to stand if the hips aren't positioned correctly. Basically you want the leg joint where it connects to the hip as far back as it can go. With that in mind I usually don't have any problem standing my Vine up ^^

19. ok, I guess I'll keep trying until I have fully mastered that long limbed boy...
      thanks! :)

Tags: