1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. I love their aesthetics and will order their Vine Full set in June via angelesque (since I’m in Europe).

Actually, I can’t exactly say if they’re sister companies, but DZ never said anything about a second sister company. (DZ and DC are sister companies)

2. I forgot where I read it but I believe that it is two sculptors who used to work for DC breaking off to make their own company.

3. Ah, I forgot about DZ. Can't wait to see some owner pictures soon :) I'm really interested in both Doll Chateau and Dream Valley, but I can't order anything yet. There's one thing I need to do first and that is ordering a DC green skin Irma boy hybrid if it's possible to hybrid a Irma head on a boy body.

I see. Well I'm glad to see more companies similar to DC :) I've been so slow to order anythging from them. Something else in the hobby always got in the way. But I hope to order something from both companies at least before this year is over.

4. Yes, I've also heard that they're former DC sculptors.
      @manabusama : yes, it's possible, go ahead :kitty2

5. Thanks for sharing this! I really like these sculpts.

6. I love this sculpt, and after finding out the body is the right size for the Miracledoll 1/6 Jing head... I'm so tempted to get myself one. If the resin matched I think they would look incredible together. I just really hesitate to start buying dolls in a new scale (I've only got tinies <20cm at the moment).[​IMG]

7. That is such a cool sculpt, I totally didn't notice the eyes on top when I first saw it!

8. I love how the body of Vine look, so slender and pretty sculpted. ^^
      And the height is really nice too.
      I really really am exited to see what kind of dolls that will come in the future for the SD size. But if I was to decide I would want a male body looking like the Vine body in SD size also ^^;

I would love to see his size next to a SD size, since he is like a taller msd... ^^

9. I am pulled to Alison for some odd reason, and the price is not too bad, but I don't have much room left...…..they can always sit on someone's lap......

10. The irma sculpt have a bit slimmer neck than the DC 44cm kid boy body though. But i guess that can be modded. Can't wait to see more releases from DV. Hope we get to see something new soon :)

I see my post were moved to this thread :sweat I did search for Dream Valley discussion threads on DOA but nothing came up, so I posted that other thread. I didn't think there were any.

11. I like the Thorn head but I'd love her on the three armed body. Also, I super want that cyclops cat thing T_T

12. They do sell the three arm body separately, so maybe it's possible to just buy the head too?

13. You can, but I meant to qualify for the event. If it worked with any fullset, I'd probably see if I can do something. Right now though I can't. I have too many layaways already. I do plan on getting the body at least sometime in the future. I hope it doesn't get discontinued!

14. Ahh I see! Sorry.
      I love that one eyed cat, it's a shame the event requires so much money to qualify.

15. Ugh, I know! Buy this fullset doll for under $300 or spend $500. Not sure how that works out. :P

16. People should order together to qualify for the cat ^^; Maybe that could have been arranged some place in the marketplace like the split section. Some can hold the tread, and then everyone who is going to orderen and would be interested in either helping others to get the cat or want the cat write it in the thread what they want. and then people can find each other that way since its not allowed to talk about this here is think.
      Could be an idea or?

And maybe dealers like alice collection is willing to split and send an order to different places if you just pay for the shipping for both places.

17. Wow, the newer MSD boy body is gorgeous. I feel like it's so rare to find a male MSD body like it... I'm just amazed with the gorgeous sculpting :love

18. Has anyone received their orders yet? I'd love to know the waiting time, especially from those ordering directly and those ordering through Angelesque

19. No sign of her yet, when I placed my order with Angelesque at the end of February it was going to be a 2/3 month wait which is now just over. Legend Doll has a new delivery time listed under the dolls of 4/5 months :pout: I don't want to wait that long for a new company to produce, especially as I won't order from them again until I have seen their dolls first hand.

Tags: