1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. Has anyone seen the new octopus boy because I am SO tempted... I love sea creatures...

2. I saw him and I have a pre-existing character that could be him. He's very tempting.

3. i feel like i can't possibly keep up with how many beautiful things they've recently made... i've done myself in for now with a Nierus (those hands...) and finally my 3armed boy will come home. but i do love that new octopus boy, i can't wait to see how people style him.

4. I am tempted too, but my wallet says: You have allready two DV dolls on layaway.:eusa_naug
      So the problem is, i can't afford him. :(

I hope he will be rerelease next year.:eusa_pray

#724 ilia, Apr 9, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 9, 2022
    5. Might come out like the mermaids and jellyfish girls did

6. I hope so.... I also missed out on the jelly girls, so im hoping they periodically make some ocean kids available...

7. I'm going to have to get him. That body and crown are just too gorgeous. The big thing I'm struggling on is what resin color to get. I feel like he'd be stunning in purple or grey, but white would make such a lovely blank canvas for so many possible options (blue ringed octopus inspired, maybe??)

8. Hey guys first time posting! My DV girl just came in tonight. She's my first bjd and I'm so dang excited I just had to share:P
      [​IMG]

She is a Sultan on a girl body with the coffee skin and she has a company face up.
      I ordered her through Denverdoll Emporium last September.

9. Garret finally came back from having his face done, and I am in love. I was really disappointed with the way his company face up came out, so I wanted to have him done by someone else as a treat.

[​IMG]

Also, I am still in love with DV's purple resin, he looks so good. And the detailing on his hands and feet is gorgeous, DV's sculpting never disappoints. I should probably give him a manicure while the weather's nice.

10. Thank you! Nocturne Dolls really did an amazing job with him. I had originally gotten him with the default face up, but I think DV's artist may have been having an off day, since the eyebrows and lashes looked super messy.

11. He actually immediately made me think of a blue ringed octopus! I'm debating on whether I'm going to be bothered by the fact that he has 4 tentacles... but I really like fact that they gave us 2 toned resin

12. I'm willing to forgive there only being four tentacles since he's pretty clearly more lovecraft mythos-influenced than octopus (between the name satyr, black goat crown, and whisperer in the dark title) and there's no set number of limbs for that. But there's nothing that says my lovely eldritch aberration couldn't be blue-ringed octopus colored. :P

13. Hello. Do someone own B4-17 body? Can you show any comparison and home photos of it? (Comparison with any popular company's dolls will be ok since I can't find any comparison photos at all)

14. My coffee/pink wolf boy, Cross, is all put together now! I'm obsessed with those wolf ears.
      [​IMG]

15. Hi All!

Can anybody speak to whether B4-02 can sit on her heels? The company photos don't show her doing it.
      Does she have any other posing limitations that stand out? What can't she do well?

Thanks for taking the time! <3

16. I picked up a Freyja from DDE since I've been wanting a drow lady for a while now! Does anyone have any clothing recs? She's an odd size and I don't have anything that fits her well.

[​IMG]

17. Autumn and Runeleaf in summer.

[​IMG]

18. Can anyone post photo comparing dream valley grey resin to other grey resin?

19. Edit: opph:doh I guess Julie is a tiny? I figured she'd be under mini because she's 30-38cm. My bad! I'll go ask in the other forum! Lol

Does anyone know if there's a size comparison photo/image between the B6-07/b6-08 and an 42-45cm msd?

DV Julie is so cute with the giant ears! And I love her face. but I haven't seen many pictures of her out side of the company ones. Is she just not that popular? :huh?:

I'm also a little concerned with how delicate her wrists look.

#740 Maud, Jun 2, 2022
      Last edited: Jun 2, 2022
Tags: