1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. I'm so excited for the fae girl body. Soom is the only company I've seen that has resin wings. i'm sorry to hear about her biceps, though. Maybe you can mod it? Personally, I like the way the breasts are sculpted. I'm picky about my breasts... I like the pointy nipples and the shape. I'm not a fan of the...bar maiden boobs unless it fits my character. But that's the beauty of this hobby!

2. New dolls and event out! I adore the event dolls! I am trying to figure out if I can get the doll I want, plus body. It would qualify me for one of the event dolls. Not sure about funds right now though. Keeping my fingers crossed I can work it out.

3. NOOO I'm so upset, I just ordered Vine but I want the new boy body with the arm so much more :...( It combines what I LOVED about the silence body with the beautiful sculpting of the Vine body... I should have just waited

I guess I'm getting Elvish too now........

4. You can ask them to change body tipe in your order, I think it's not a problem for them if you ordered resently

5. @Ozero Eh, I've thought about it since and I actually don't mind buying them both. Dream Valley is one of my favorite companies now and I like continuing to support them. No lie, I actually really love Elvish's face too.

Also it was like a month ago already and I'd feel too bad changing it now :sweat

6. I was just innocently browsing Legend Dolls for wigs and bam! I saw the July event for this company.
      I think Elvish has stolen my heart. :love

7. This is the first company where I've wanted all of their dolls! I'm dying to buy them.

8. I'm trying to decide whether I should go for the promo they have right now. I do have quite a few other dolls incoming (including one on layaway), so I don't want to overspend. Otoh, it seems the waiting time is quite long? Expected arrival maybe not until Nov/Dec, if I read this thread correctly from previous sales.

What do we know about their posing?

9. I caved and ordered a Vine, even though I'm already waiting on two dolls and will be jumping on the next Summerbird pre-order (and then I'm *done* for realsies! >>;). I'm curious how the posing is compared with a DC Kid, so when it gets here (which could evidently be a long ways off), I plan on doing a side by side comparison.

10. What is the difference between Chloris and Allison? Why is there like a 20 dollar difference.

11. What site are you on? On their own website the price seems to the the same. Maybe ask the reseller for the reason?

12. RIP the money I’ve been saving all year... I placed an order on the B4-04 body through Angelesque last night!

#92 OliveTea, Jul 27, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    13. It's times like these I wish I would've done my taxes! I neeeeed a Cloris/Alison in my life.

14. Guys!!! I hate to double post but I just got told I would get 200 for my birthday and so I decided to go for my dream doll and get either Allison or a Cloris. I wish I had a side by side of the two heads. Does anyone know where/how I can get that

15. You are a doll!!!!!!!

16. I want Elvish, but i don’t know how long i have to wait for him.
      Could you tell me the waiting time of this company?

17. I've seen people getting them after about 3-4 months, usually closer to 4.
      Which is still quite a wait, but I feel like it's comparatively pretty reasonable!

18. Thank you. I think i should place an order now to get him before next year.

Tags: