1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream Valley Mini Discussion Thread

Feb 7, 2018

1. I agree that flexible wings with fabric for the membrane would definitely be a good idea and I'd love to see how you both plan on doing them because I am also very interested in swapping resin wings for ones that are slightly less terrifying.

2. .

Oh awesome! Yes i look forward to seeing your design!

3. Lighter flexible wings sound interesting as I am wondering how heavy the resin wings will be :sweat one reason why I have bought 1/6 rather than the impressive 1/4 (jointed hands and 4 eyes too :nosebleed) and that I want a cute pet size for my larger 1/3 bjds :love

4. Would also love to see that when you get around to it!

5. New Dream valley fauns are up (along with a general body sale), and while I would love Cedar's head for my cervitaur boy...alas, they aren't selling it separately. I checked with Alice's to see if it could be a special order, even. At least I can use his faceup as a guide, but man, I really like those ears and that little muzzle.

6. BJDivas is offering the heads (as well as face-ups) separate if you're willing to use them as a dealer. I'm kind of surprised that Alice's isn't, since the heads (bodies and weapons) were in the initial "flyer" listed separately.

7. Yeah, that's why I contacted Alice's first. I did a price check just now of the head plus shipping from BJDivas and it looks reasonable; I'm going to see if Denver Doll offers similar just for a price comparison, but that's looking like my best option.

8. Have you checked if New clover singing is selling it separately? I don’t see it on the website yet but she probably will list it if you ask!

#1128 maple.honey, Feb 4, 2024
      Last edited: Feb 4, 2024
    9. Sent an e-mail, let's see what she says.

10. Dream Valley’s been knocking it out of the park with their anthro dolls lately. I was absolutely not planning on buying another doll any time soon, but Cedar is just so perfect. The ears, the face, and I really love the body especially. I’m such a big fan of digitigrade (technically unguligrade this time, I think?) legs and hoofed dolls.

11. Successfully ordered the Clover head in white skin from New Clover Singing! Now to wait.

12. Hi, not sure if this is were I would post this question, but I had a hybrid question. I really like the Dream Valley B4-19 body and I was wondering if a Doll Leaves head could fit on it? Specifically I was looking at Ida. I realize the resin might be a bit different, but the Normal seems sort of close.

13. I've made an hybrid with the B4-13 body in normal pink and a Doll Leaves Lan head in normal and the resin match is perfect~

14. Oh that is good to know! I thought the normal pink looked like the closest color match when I compared it with different pictures. Thank you <3!

15. I'm thinking of ordering the Deer boy Cedar for my birthday in March. It's right before the cut-off date so maaaaybe I shouldn't wait till the EXACT day but.. He's pretty cute.

16. I just received my Chaos the other day, and I almost forgot to post him here.

[​IMG]

I was originally planning to dye parts of his legs and paws to look like a maned wolf, but now that I have him, I don't think this color suits that plan. It's darker in person, almost maroon. So I suppose I'll just get him face-upped and leave it at that. Either way, I'm satisfied, it's very pretty.

Additionally, I don't think this is the same red resin they're using for the dragons, so I wouldn't necessarily take this as a sample for those.

If anyone wants any other pictures, let me know!

17. @BlackSheep he looks really cool! I agree that the red the dragons were/are available in is the brighter red released as a limited time option a few months after that shade was. I'm waiting on a doll in that color.

18. he looks really good in that resin tone, congrats on his arrival :3nodding:

19. Hello! I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to ask this. I'm planning to order a Dream Valley Cedar doll, but I was wondering if anyone knows if the three-part body adds any poseability, or if it's purely to be able to swap the leg portion? I know they've released a few other dolls with the three-part body, but I haven't had much luck finding info/photos, so I'm hoping someone here might have some experience with one of those. I don't plan to swap the legs out, so I'll probably just go with the two-part instead if that's all it's for. Thanks!

20. Welcome! :3nodding: My Olivia has the three-part body with the rabbit legs, and the extra part really has no extra pose-ability at all. It’s just for interchangeability. I don’t plan on swapping the legs, but I got the three-part body just to make dying her human parts and rabbit parts different colors easier.

Edit: Though now that I think about it, I miiight grab those deer legs for my Olivia before the event ends. Then she can be a bunny or a deer whenever she wants lol.

#1140 slight, Mar 7, 2024
      Last edited: Mar 7, 2024
Tags: