1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

dreamhigh studio Rudolph

Dec 28, 2011

1. No name for her (him?) yet...I am waiting for one to come to me. I had to play with the antlers a bit to get them to stick. It's hard to find exactly where the magnet is under the wig.

2. ChristinK - :D OMG, can't stop looking at those chubby arms. He is too cute for words.

3. Christin he/she looks so cute, it's weird how they look so different one from another :P

here's Rubina dressed with Kelly/Shelly clothes :)
      [​IMG]
      ready to go out... di marsh ♡ cats, su Flickr

I've changed her eyes (they were green) but I want to try some yellows, don't know why..

4. Aw, so cute! I think yellow eyes would look good -bright and cheery. So, so cute!:aheartbea

5. Soooo cute! I'm very jealous!

6. Oooh I am one of the lucky ones who got one of the gorgeous Rudolph characters. She is so darling. So much love for this sculpt. She wears a dress I bought for my Realpuki. It is snug across her tummy, but she likes her clothing.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      She is also now wearing a puki wig which suits her nicely ;-) and she took the Gipsy caravan from the Realpuki's. They don't mind sharing, but she refuses to give it up or share at all :-P
      [​IMG]

7. how sweet she is :D I like the last picture!
      anyway mine doesn't stand very well, she falls after a few seconds :/ instead the micro stands and poses nicely, did you get him free too? :P

[looove Soso :aheartbea]

8. She does go really well with the Sylvanian Families items. I think I will have to get a stable and make her a house to live in. It would work really nice for her I think ;-)
      Nope, mine only stood once. Since then, I put a blob of blutak beneath her feet and the same with the Micro. The micro was one I adopted from a lovely lady I met on this site. He is so adorabe. I have a Sniff on his way too. Love the micro's, but I just can't get them to pose or stand. So they look in-active when near ones like Rudolph who DOES look active ;-)
      Rudolph is irresistible !!! EVERYONE needs a Rudolph :-P

9. it's a pity that there were only 15 for sale!
      I like sylvanian families items too, they look perfect (:

10. I don't have a Rudolph, but come in here just to drool over the pictures!

I love your lovely lady's green eyes Everlasting Babies! Her wig and dress are perfect!

Have you tried the yellow eyes MarshMellina?

I have a DreamHigh Tiko, so at least I have one by Donny. I wonder what new ones will be released this year?:aheartbea

11. nope, I've ordered them this week so it will take a little to have them..
      I'm curious to see donny's new creatures but I also don't want to look at his site again for this year, no $$ >.<

12. Ha-ha MarshMellina. I hear you about not wantting to check out his site. I just ordered a Q-baby too! Everlasting Babies, I LOVE that wig you have on her. I never even thought to try the ones I have on her. I just ordered a heap of Tommy & Kelly clothes as well.

13. melting from rudolph cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hoping there will be another release.....

14. Oooh Rudoph is totaly adorable. It is good that she fits puki wigs. I can give her a new look any time I want to ;-)
      MarshMelina, were there ony 15 ??? WOW she was a small release !! I was very lucky to get her then. I just accidently came across the page looking for micro BJD's. oved Rudolph, but kept leaving the page. I didn't order her for what seemed like ages !! So glad I did then !!
      kurogane, The eyes are what she came with. They are very pretty colour for her. I love the green with her bright blushing.
      ChristinK, I am going to get a Q-Baby too one day !!! It will be so cute with Rudoph !! I shoud look for Tommy/Kelly clothing for Rudoph. That's a great idea ;-)
      ulu222, good luck if there is another release. She is one to get for sure ;-) Such gorgeous tubby sculpt ;-) And those horns are adorable.

15. Sometimes it pays to ask Donny if he has an unadvertised extra or if he will be re-releasing. I asked about a long sold out Tiko and he had one that had never sold, even though he has been 'sold out' for ever.

16. kurogane also the spooky jester was sold out when I ordered him (with rudolph) but I saw that he was still available in luxour academy and I asked donny if I could order directly from him and now at luxour it's sold out, so maybe your tiko was supposed to be sold by them too..

girls stop talking about Q-babies or I'm gonna get one too!!!! XD too cute <3 and I need a human baby, but I already want to buy a timp from soom! gaah >.< *don't think about dolls, don't think about dolls*

17. Kurogane, great suggestion about asking Donny. I just discovered his dolls by random chance, and ordered Rudolph on a whim, but there are so many of older releases that I really like too.

18. I have this wonderful little Rudolph coming home at the end of April and can't wait. She will be my very first DHS doll ! I am back tracking, trying to find some of the 'sold out' dolls and the hunt is very difficult. Even though, I can't wait to see what Donny comes up with next. He is wonderful communicating and responses are quick.

Did anyone order Elvene ? I did and will be happy to get her too ! Should a new thread be started for Elvene and would she/he be on topic here ?

19. Good question, jeri. I was wondering about Elvene as I purchased one myself!