1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreamhigh Studios PINCH "the crab"

Aug 17, 2016

1. Oh that's such a relief to hear @Donny_83 ! I'm really looking forward to seeing my little crabbie in person. <3

2. Crabs are also my favorite animal! I MUST have one. I can't wait until the next time slots open for this doll. I am COMPLETELY buying one...

3. Got the shipping notice for mine!

4. I have received my shipping notice too! Excited! :dance I can't wait to see how everyone blushes theirs.

5. Hi! any Pinch here? I would like to see pics please!

6. Still waiting for my pinch to arrive. Has anyone received theirs yet by chance? I thought another email was coming with the tracking number, but I've received nothing. :(

7. I got mine a few days ago! (Saturday to be exact)

He was unpainted and I bought directly through DHS oddly enough since Fabric Friends and Dolls is the official US dealer they ended up shipping him out to me.

Once I get to a computer I'll see if I can get the image I took loaded for everyone. :)

8. After I posted this morning, he showed up in the afternoon! YEA!!! I asked for mine to be unpainted, so excuse the nakedness. Now if it will just stop raining long enough for me to get started with the paint job.

@Rhiannona I also bought mine directly through DHS and it came from Fabric Friends and Dolls. I was super confused when I picked up the box, as I was expecting an international package.

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
      Here is mine :)
      @MacaronTea I'm glad I was not the only one confused!

10. Pinch is wonderful! And what gorgeous packaging! Great to see pictures!

11. Oh congrats to the new owners!!! owww Pinch's so adorable!! I hope there is another sale, I'm dying to have one

12. I AM GETTING ONE OF THESE!
      Crabs are my FAVORITE animals. I was sad that I missed out on the first release. When I got news of the second release I waited up until the release date/time and got one right away!

I AM ON CLOUD NINE!

13. I ordered my little crab too in the second release!! I'm very happy!!

14. I can't wait until you and I can share pics of our crabs!

15. Any more pics of this adorable crabby? I was just thinking about him again. XD

16. Since May I received my Crabby and he is totally adorable!!!
      I have 2 photos in my instagram in case you want to see ryosuke_kanno

17. I still need to paint mine, so no new photos here. >_<

18. I couldn't believe that the second release hasn't sold out yet. I wanted a Pinch for Christmas last year, and it seems that I'll be getting one for Christmas THIS year! I ordered one on August 3rd and asked for blue painting, instead of red, and the working time is approximately 30-60 days excluding weekends so... the time will work out close enough.

As cute as the li'l crabbie is in his promo photos, I'm thinking of solid black marbles or something instead of his default eyeballs. I just need to figure out what diameter to get...

19. @aikohaku His eye are not changeable, unless you have something you can drill to put the hook into to attach it. They are just painted onto white orbs. I too thought they would be changeable when I bought mine, so painting them is going to be 'fun'.

20. @MacaronTea I can get creative... I'll figure something out with little to no modding, if possible. I am so excited for my crab!!!