1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Bunko the Little Green Alchemist Discussion part 1

Feb 25, 2010

1. I think we are the lucky ones Donny, to be with you at the beginning of all of this. Your dolls are incredible. I know you will go from strength to strength with your creativity. We will be right behind you applauding all the way

2. What imajica says is so true, Donny! Your work just gets more sophisticated with each piece you put out now and it was high time someone let others in on what a treasure your work and you are! I feel honored to have been here when Bunko was first announced and now you are already up to the exquisite MiMi with her amazing jointing system that I never thought I'd see on a doll smaller than an MSD. You are astonishing and fearless in the things you tackle! And you always ace them!

3. Donny, we are just so incredibly happy for you - and so very proud of what all you are doing. Your creations truly speak for themselves, and its so very exciting to see you gaining the recognition you so truly deserve. That was a really terrific interview,

Tiggs and ByGby are pretty darned proudmost of to have gotten their first sparks of life from you, and we all so appreciate the joy you have brought to each of us:aheartbea
      [​IMG]
      Cheers For Donny! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDoodle!:sumomo::sumomo::sumomo:

4. Thank you all for the supports and kind compliments.

i got no better words than Thanks :sweat

Things are pretty though lately, but your supports makes me stronger.

5. Lovely interview, thank you so much for sharing! My little Goblet is still off being made into a faun *sigh* I really miss him, but I can't wait to have him back in his new form!!

6. Awesome photostory :0) Poor Jojo...I just adore him *sigh*

7. Happy Halloweenies!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Cocktrail Frankies Anyones?!