1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Bunko the Little Green Alchemist Discussion part 1

Feb 25, 2010

1. Hah, yes, soooooo true!!! Only weeks, rather than months!! :dance

2. Thanks for the compliment on my Bunko's cabin! I bought it from a seller on ebay. It was listed under "Summer Houses" and I was surprised to find it! It reminds me of the witches cabin that is for sale on etsy at the moment.
      I am going to name my Bunko "Thyme" I thought about this at 2.00a.m in the early hours of the morning. It was 42 degrees hot yesterday and I tossed and turned all night with the uncomfortableness of it all! Thank goodness I had dolls names to think about LOL
      Thyme is going to be the Alchemist of my fairy shoppe of remedies! he is the one who scours the woods for herbs and rare plants and brings them back to the shop to conjure up magical potions to heal and bring peace to all who find them............'gosh, I feel like a little kid again, my imagination has been stirred up BIG TIME by this magical little doll'

3. Same here, gatodelsol! PayPal kept telling me I had to add another credit card even though I was trying to use one that is on file with them (like forever) that I've never had a problem with. It was a tense 5 minutes until I finally got it to go through. Thought for sure he'd be all gone by then! Even if there are a few left over, I think once he is shipped and people see him in photos, what's left will sell fast. His body looks remarkable and I'm expecting he is going to be a great poser! And, oh, that sweet little face!

I am wracking my brain for names, PrincessStarburst! Thyme is a very cute one and so appropriate!

4. LOL Yaaay Delirium! Delighted to see you here! Sooo Nice to Celebrate together finally isnt it?!!!!

Yep I ordered liittle Bunko too and I was so quick on the trigger because I have never done one of "becomes available at such and such time" that Paypal kept sending me nowhere, so I paniced and sent a layaway payment direct to the address on the page which said pricess tapi, then I went back to check my order page and didnt see one and also ordered one full pay - so I too felt like such an Idiot! Fortunately ordering from Luxour always means the very best in customer service and communication so I was very relieved when it got worked out quickly.

Man I have been checking out the Bunko page on Luxour all day, I just am mesmerized by him - so glad you have "come around" a bit on bits there Lana LOL!!! So Good to see you here too!

Charles created Tiggy, and Donny created and casted Bunko, both Tiggy and her new beau coming from different "Fathers" but the same factory, so I truly am pretty excited about little Bunko joining the family, and Tiggy has been unusually contemplative awaiting her new love.

Princess Starburst omg I so love that little cottage! Oh Heavens its so perfect! I cant wait to see what all you do with it. I love both yours and Imagicas ideas about him being a gatherer of healing herbs.

I am soooooo wondering if we could possibly contemplate some sort of joint effort to each contribute towards getting SpookyJester a Bunko? It was just her birthday this past weekend. If anyone is interested PM me and maybe we could each send an amount to Luxour. Split enough ways it really might be workable. Its been so excruciating watching her so hopefully wait month after month for her first ever bjd, and I just cant help wondering if we might be able to swing this with enough of us involved, and it would be pretty simple to just send contributions in SpookyJesters name direct to Luxour and have a fund there. Please PM me if interested.

5. Thyme is a wonderful name for this little guy. And isn't it absolutely wonderful to feel like a little kid again?! In this day and age, it is rare and special to find something that gives that to us!! And I am loving it too!! :)

6. Ok, I wrote Luxour and am awaiting word on how the group effort will be set up. I have already received responses from DOA members via PMs, and I am willing to cover whatever we dont as a group manage to raise. I will post updates here when I hear from Luxour.

7. Hi all :)

thanks for making such a great environment in this Bunko thread,
      so much love and enthusiasm. what a lucky artist i am can interact and know that my art really2 loved by many peoples

@Dollwize
      spookyjester already got her Bunko reserved :)

@gatodelsol
      Yay! you're here. Thanks for the great supports

@Lana
      So this stock based BJD makes all of you happy :)
      i'm glad!! coz what i do here is to share happiness and love.
      so worries and doubt BEGONE :sweat

@everybody else
      thanks for adopt Bunko.
      it really means a lot to me.

so i'll stick around this thread even i don't response much :)
      i'm subscribed to this thread. Subscribtion email straight to my PDA wherever i am. yay! i'm a happy man now

8. No worries if you don't respond much....we know you'll be busy creating more wonderful little dolls!! :)

9. (posting this on behalf of DollZwize!)

For those who did not get emails or PMs from DollZwize (because she was dog tired working into the wee hours!!!), if you would like to donate to SpookyJester's Birthday Bunko here is how to contribute:

- send a donation via Paypal to [email protected]
      - in the notes section please write "For SpookyJesters Bunko"

Many Many Thanks Donny and Everyone who is contributing to bringing SpookyJester her first ever BJD for her Birthday!!!

10. [​IMG]

(Lyra is staging a "sit-in" until Bunko arrives!! :) These two look like they were made for each other!!)

11. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbeaOh Darling Lyra!!!! What a Wonderful Note!!! Yes Truly!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

12. Oh Lyra how wonderful you look and what a cute pair you will make. How strange it is that Hunter came up and our Fidelia girls were not the least bit interested , now Bunko arrives and woot di woot they are all head over heels for him. I am so excited for him too. So many ideas popping around. He will have to be woodland based or Inara will be MAD but I do love the idea of him having a shop. Oh I have yearned for the witches cabin too PrincessStarburs. Phoebe's Ivy Cottage was made by the same woman and it is perfect. I want some kind of cart/market stall for him ... like a travelling salesman lol. Yes Lana, I dont have an issue with waiting, that is what our hobby is about after all but to know he will be here in less than a month almost makes the waiting harder because it is so close. (does that make sense?)

Donny ... hugs , thank you , you truely are another man with magic in his soul. I am glad to know you and await your next wonderful creation.

13. DONE! :) I'm so happy about this!!! Thank you to all of you for doing this!

14. Well, I did it. I'm home on a snow day, wrapped in a blankie, ensconced in front of a roaring fire, and this little guy seduced me! So he'll be coming to join Bjork (my Soso) in her new little cottage. And when better to make it than on a snow day!

15. Hi all! I'm really glad that Bunko's got a great bunch of new Moms and Dads here!

I just want to let everyone know that I've got the spookyjester project all set up! I will keep updating the status of the project here so everyone will know where we are at! :)

Cheers,
      mEda

16. Latest Update: We have 5 donations totaling up to $160.00USD right now. :)

17. YIPPEEEEE! Our Spookyj will be getting her Bunko too! :dance:cheer:dance

I'm toying with the name Bygby for my Bunko :)

18. This is so exciting! I love it! Thanks for the update, mEda!!

ndavid812, I look forward to seeing Bunko with a SoSo....that will be an interesting pair! Sure hope Bunko is a patient little guy to deal with SoSo energy! :)

Lana, I love the name Bygby!! It's perfect!

19. Yes, I think Bygby it is :) :aheartbea

20. You guys...:D

Seriously, you guys have no Idea how grateful I am. Like, I am completely blown away by the kindness around here.:aheartbea

I'm still a bit speechless at this point, but let me just say this:

THANK YOUUUUU!!!:):sweat

I don't even know what to say. I mean, dang.:lol: i'm going to go put this on the firefly fae thread too in case anyone misses this. I want to make sure everybody knows how gosh darn thankful I am. Seriously. You guys are the best.