1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Bunko the Little Green Alchemist Discussion part 1

Feb 25, 2010

1. Love Bygby, Lana! Right now it is between Paracelsus and Beetle for my little Bunko's name. Why does it feel like this is going to be a long wait even though I know it is going to be very short in terms of BJD time?! Already I can't wait for him to get here!

2. Darkstar...I love Beetle! I can't pronounce Paracelsus or I might love it too :)

3. It's a soft "C" like an "S" - he was a famous alchemist from the Middle Ages. (I am a font of useless information!) I do like Beetle though. This is great - I haven't felt this excited about a doll in quite some time! And I'm dying to see what Donny has for us next!

4. yes, well Paracelsus is still a tongue twister (at least for my tongue :) )

I go back and forth between Bygby and Gwydeon....

5. Omg I am teaching all day and can really only play later but omg Bygby! That name is so OURs if you choose the other Omg All such Cutie names but Bygby omg!

LOL am via iPhone so didn't see SpookyJesters msg till just now - Yep, you just have become adopted by us all - we just are all so Tickled to be involved in bringing you your very first and so very special bjd of your very own! Tiggy is also Thrilled that she will Finally be able to also have her very "Ownliest Spooky Jester Toos!"

6. @gatodelsol
      thank you for sweet quote.. i'm happy to see this thread. so much love and caring for Bunko.

@all
      i love that you all thinkin' about Bunko names etc.all of them sounds cute. btw, there's secret accssories i add in Bunko package i hope all of you will love the little surprise. i just feels like should let all of you know this :) just for extra fun while waiting :)

@spookyjester
      congratz on your Bunko. I'm honoured to have a chance to give you your very first doll? wow.. and more importantly than Bunko, congratz for having such wonderful friends here who loves and cares for you.

ok so.. please proceed the excitment :)
      it's 4am here in Indonesia. i always wake up this early since Bunko got released. i'll try to rest some more to cure my flu.

thanks again for loving Bunko!
      "dream high and achieve higher!"

7. After a very lengthy discussion and vote, Bunko has been deemed off-topic for Den of Angels. We feel the head is not aesthetically meeting our newer and a bit narrower criteria guidelines. The doll is absolutely adorable and we are certain that collectors will love adding him to their resin family!

8. The moderators have re-visited our initial discussion and vote on Bunko. Bunko has been seen in person and the quality and aesthetics do seem to fit perfectly with DoA's mould criteria. Bunko is now on-topic! Enjoy!!!

9. Hurray!:D I'm so glad the Mods changed their minds, this is wonderful:aheartbea Congratulations to you, Donny!

10. Yay! He is so cute!

11. OMG! I'm so THRILLED that Bunko has been accepted!!! Donny's dolls are a delight and so is Donny!!!!

12. YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY! Thank you, Mods, for reconsidering him!!! Draken no longer has to hide behind anyone to sneak on DoA!

[​IMG]

13. VICTORYYY!!!!!

This is fantastic! Lucy and Jo Jo are stoked! Woohoo!

14. I hope maybe someday Bunko will be sold as a blank non-fullset. I'd love to own one. I have a few ideas about customizing him to fit in with my crew.

I hope Donny will introduce Bunko's new little friend here on DoA soon. X3

15. Ohh it's great he's not OT anymore!! I'm waiting for
      my Bunko :)

16. We have high hopes for Donny's little Squee too! But this is great that Bunko has been approved - Donny's dolls are absolutely marvelous and should be shared with as many people as possible!

17. Its so fantastic...now EVERYONE...post all those cute pix of Bunko so everyone can see how awesome he is!!!

18. I'm so happy the mods reconsidered. Thank you! Donny's work is really lovely, and i'm glad we can give it the attention it deserves!

19. OMG Thank You Den Of ANGELs!!!!!

TiGGy is THRILLed to be In Offically Sanctioned DEN of ANGELs Matrimony to her Beloved ByGby Bunksies!!!!!

DOA ROCKs!!!

20. C'mon, people! Get those pictures of Bunko up! We know they're out there!!!