1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Bunko the Little Green Alchemist Discussion part 1

Feb 25, 2010

1. LOL we all posted at the same time. Nice one Wilkies! Love the coat. DarkStar does he fit Tommy stuff just right? He has been eyeing up some formal wear?

2. I had a sneaking suspicion that Bunko might be allowed on-topic once the dolls arrived and it became obvious DHS was a real, legitimate company :XD:

Here is my Goblet with Clarice. Still in his default outfit, but I do love it so... :D

[​IMG]

3. I was hoping I would not fall for this little guy, but I think I have, I don't even know how I could ever get one, so not fair not having money for a cute doll.

4. Ooooh all the lovely Pics!!!! I am between students so little time But Derilan write Meda at Luxour to set up layaway!!!!

5. imajica, he seems to fit most Tommy stuff perfectly. The only problem I have encountered is with shoes so I just use a box cutter to take a slice down the back of them and then those little feet go in and out without a problem.

6. Wilkies - your tinies Always look so adorable!!! Love the acorn cappie!

Imagica - He truly does look different with each sister!!! LOL!!!

Is Merrick trying to give Phoebe cookies to forget who?

I Love Goblet and Clarisse!!!

7. LOL poor Phoebes has rattling thoughts at the best of times due to her "accident" she does not need cookies to forget stuff. He is chilling with Wallaby until tomorrow and then he will be on his way home to declare his true feelings.

8. I'm so glad they changed their minds!! And OMG Squee is adorable!! Perfect name because
      that's the noise I made when I saw them XD I can hope I'll win but I never win anything....
      so hopefully I can get him one day:)

9. Haha Lula78 - that is what I thought when I saw the competition "awww!!.... but I never win anything...." :XD: So... good luck everyone!!!

10. I hope they'll be releasing Squee to buy, and the others, they are absolutely adorable and would be the first DHS I'd buy. I missed Bunko, I'm still kicking myself.

11. Bubble Gum Goth- Yep, Donny told us he'd be releasing SQUEE as a baisic edition, but I think they're going to come without faceups. He may have changed his mind about that though.
      almaxaquotal-Clarice and Goblet-omg cute. That's a great shot, too!

Man I am so totally stoked that Bunko is on topic now. I'll have to come over here and properly introduce Jo Jo when I get home from school. :D

12. Hey all you Bunko owners and admirers - and Donny!! - CONGRATULATIONS and I'm happy for all of you being able to show off your little sweet guy(s) and being able to discuss them to your hearts' content here on DOA. I look forward to lots and lots of photos, thanks in advance.

13. Bubble Gum Goth, it looks like there might be a few Bunkos left, but, if not, I can highly recommend Tiko - he's a little cutie too! imajica, this is exciting! Can't wait for Merrick to return from his walkabout and visit with Wallaby! I predict he is going to be a changed man, er, elfling/fairy-type little dude.

Some of the inhabitants of The Myrtle Woods decided to have a little contest today.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?369085-The-Hat

[​IMG]

14. HA , he should have won the competition with the hair and the serious face. Cheers for the pig, made me lose a mouthful of tea all down my dressing gown! Should be some kind of warning on links this early in the day

15. Hi Bunko owners & admirers!

DreamHigh Studio and Luxour Academy would like to thank everyone for their support on DreamHigh Studio's Tiny Sprites! We are currently holding a Lucky Draw for all customers that have purchased or will purchase one (or more :P) of DHS' Tiny Sprites before May 25th, 2010. Customers that have purchased prior to our announcement date are automatically entered into the draw. One entry per doll purchase. You can find out details about the draw here: http://www.luxour-academy.com/index....studio_contest

Good luck to all Bunko owners!

Spooky Jester (the last of the boy sprites in the series) is now officially ON TOPIC!

Cheers,
      mEda

16. that's great, I will change the title of this thread then?
      I can call it dreamhigh studio tiny's.....
      I know tiko is in the anthro section, but I guess he is welcome here with his brothers.
      and ofcourse the little imp too.:aheartbea

17. Please remember that the Lucky Draw dolls, Squee, Boo and Squee-Giggle, are not automatically on-topic for Den of Angels. They are still yet to be considered by the Moderators.

18. Yes, poor Bunko finally gets his own thread and then his name gets taken off it?

19. Poor little guy! I can't help it...I love Bunko so much!!! He needs to be a star all on his own, he's been through so much!

Yep, it should just be the Bunko thread since the other two sprites are in the Anthro section.