1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Bunko the Little Green Alchemist Discussion part 1

Feb 25, 2010

1. :):):):) ok I changed the name back again:):):) then we can discuss bunko here and jester and tiko in there own threads:lol::lol:
      so all the dreamhighstudio tiny's will meet on different threads that will be a lot of fun

please post pictures in dreamhighstudio on flickr.
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/1320150@N25/?added=1

2. Oh, wilkies, you're so sweet to change it back and give Bunko his own thread again! Let's think of it as "more threads for Dream High Studio!" And, of course, they can all visit each other on their three (so far!) threads!

3. Yippeeee! Now Bunko is the King of his thread again!!!

4. Thank you Wilkies, ByGby is very relieved.
      [​IMG]

5. They are truly a lovely couple DollZwize! Hopefully one day I can bring home a Bunko of my very own.

6. I posted a couple of photos in the Gallery of the new companion in the B4 & Tiptop household.
      link here

7. Just made my final layaway payment this morning and now my Bunksies will be on his way home!!!! YIPPPEEEEE! I can't wait for him to arrive and be able to join the Bunko thread!

8. Lana- Hubby gave me some money to get a Tiny of my choice, so I hope to have him paid for via layaway next month and will have a Bunko of my very own too! He is just adorable and my Elf doll girls have claimed him already.

9. Yea! Another Bunko finds a new home! Congratulations Tracy!!!

I can't wait to get my little guy!

10. Noticed when drooling over Squee that Bunko is now sold out. Way to go Donny!

11. wouldn't the bunko face made to fit a squee body look like a girl *hint hint* Donny hint!!!!! Squee will need a girlfriend!!!
      I am really excited for this new line!!

12. Aww a 5cm version of Bunko would be tooooo adorable, but as a boy - Son of Bunko!!

13. Merrick and Phoebe fell in love
      [​IMG]

14. I adore everyones FFF and Bunko... Way cute pictures. I just ordered a DHS doll who I hope will have his own thread once the mods decide if he is suitable. :)

15. mee tooo ;)

16. ohohoh imajica what a lovely picture.....he is got the key to her hart......oh oh in love..:aheartbea........baby's:)....
      love merrick's hair and phoebe's dress is so pretty:D

17. hint accepted, and will considered. :)

18. Finally Bunko got a personality; All he needs is suspenders (will work on those this week) and probably a shorter pair of pants, but the cap is just right.

[​IMG]

19. He still looks quite adorable, mtspal! Love that hat!