1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio - Spooky Jester discussion part 1

Apr 23, 2010

1. Yep, well SpookyJester does seem like he could bite Tiggys Hitty back eh?! Bygby will be grateful anyway ROTFL!!!

2. He is adorable! And I do love the eyes he came with although I think he is going to be switching between them and a glow in the dark pair. Oh, and his name is Moxie.

Actually, I think TiGGy might really like these in-laws! Tiko is just so darn cute and sweet, and this one is looks like he will be fun to have around (too bad he wasn't there during the fostering of Tatum)!

3. Don't tell TiGGy that Nell got her scalpel back and she and Tatum were looking for a Hitty to practice some minor surgery on :)

Good name for Spooky Little Jester DarkStar...and those little teeth look like they could put a little fear into naughty dolls.

4. No, we won't tell - no point in upsetting TiGGy! Tatum AND Nell! Now that alone is a scary thought! Yes, he's got lovely little teeth - I can't imagine how Donny begins to paint them and keep them all separate!

5. Don't worry, TiGGy! I'm sure ByGby will protect your Hitty! Maybe he could try scaring those girls off with his mask!

6. That picture of Tiggy makes me laugh every single time I see it.:lol:

YAAAAAAAY! Darkstar Congrats! Moxie is a really good name for him! Awwwwww , man he's so cute!:D

I'm even more convinced I want swirly eyebrows on him. Do you think Donny would do it if I asked?

AWWWWW So Cute.:aheartbea And bitey.:lol:

7. And his teeth are tiny and pointy and would do a lot of damage if he chomped down on something (or someone)! Why do those of us from the FF thread seem to attract the biters? Hey, Spooky, PM Donny and ask. The worst that can happen is he'll say he can't do it. If that happens, then get yourself a water color pencil and start practicing eyebrows on the eggs in the fridge!

8. oh he is cute, love that grin and his teeth!!!!!!!!! eyebrows on eggs what a great idea :)

9. In which case, you could see if he could leave him with NO eyebrows, that way you wouldn't have to remove Donny's faceup to put eyebrows on.

10. His default actually doesn't come with eyebrows, so if I was going to have to them myself I could get him as-is. Of course, if at all possible, I'd rather not do his faceup myself for fear of messing up the poor little guy's face. XD

In any case, I've been using photoshop to sort of do mockups of diferent faceups i'd want. It's pretty entertaining, and I highly reccomend it, especially because if you use a program with layers, you can simply hide that layer, make a new one on top and keep use the same picture to do "faceups" on.

11. Hey SpookyJ - can you share those pics on here? I would Love to see what you came up with - I am clueless how to do photoshop!

12. These are the ones I ended up liking: I'm a total amateur but I know the barest bare minimum.
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      Can't decide which is my favorite.

13. Wow - That IS extremely cool - could we see the curly eyebrows with the dots on the left?

14. I like them both, but I think it would be really hard to get the ones on the right really symmetrical and even. The ones with the dots would probably be much easier to pull off.

15. It would be easier for sure. I do like the swirlies. Here's the combo:
      [​IMG]

I think I like the swirly one I did first the best though.

16. And you are the one who has to live with him, so you should do it the way you want. I like both versions although the swirly eyebrows makes him look a bit more diabolical. Which would probably be a big help to Lucy and her dreams of world domination.

17. Oooh Yes - I think thats the combo indeed for World Domination - or as Tiggy would say "Whirled Dominatrix"

Uhh Tiggs, have you been on your Iphone to Lucy or something?!

18. Well my Spooky Jester has arrived and it's all excitement city around here!

19. YEA! Congratulations!!! I hope you'll post pix...we dont' see nearly enough Spooky Jesters!!!