1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio - Spooky Jester discussion part 1

Apr 23, 2010

1. LUVed all the coming suspense - this is going to be a HOOT!!!!

2. Great name choice, Spooky!

3. Mr.K is so cute! Great name for him too!

4. oh I like the story....two brothers....and lucy loves jo as a brother.......

here is my jester he is a funny guy
      [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Love him with the dark eyes, wilkies, and doesn't seem to be looking for trouble like the blue eyed ones! Welcome back! Hope you had a great holiday!

6. wilkies- I really love those brown eyes in your doll, he looks even more mischevious!

7. Since I can't find a news thread for Dream High Studio Mimi I'll be posting this in the DHS threads so that members are aware of the moderators' decision;

DHS Limited Edition - Mimi the Fire Maiden Tiny BJD has been found off-topic by the moderators. This decision does not affect earlier releases, which will continue to be on-topic. The decision is based on the very different aesthetics between what is currently on-topic for the forum and the fantasy direction taken in the creation of dolls such as Mimi the Fire Maiden. Further dolls in this aesthetic will also be found off-topic.

This is not a criticism of Mimi the Fire Maiden as an artwork or of Dream High Studio as a company, but we acknowledge that this aesthetic is very different from the overall aesthetic of Den of Angels.

Thank you for your understanding. If there are any queries, please direct them to an active moderator rather than discuss them in this thread.

8. Hi everyone :) I'm waiting for a spooky jester, he will come home in about 2 weeks! so excited :D

9. my jester came yesterday! yes, I've waited more than expected, but now I'm very happy with him and the rudolph *__*
      if you want here is the box opening (:

Mushu went out to play with snow....but ended up playing with trees
      [​IMG]
      :)
      [​IMG]

10. So cute!!!:aheartbea I love that big smile!

11. kurogane: thanks (:

spookyjester:
      mr Kite has a very nice outfit!!

12. Ahhh MarshMelina - Your SpookyJester CaME! Congratulations - I Love the name you chose for him, so Adorable - More PiX Please - I will have to bring mine out to play too!

13. eheh thanks ^-^ I want to see yours too!!! :D
      when I read what you wrote about bringing him out I took this picture...here is raining today :(
      [​IMG]
      I like rainy days... di marsh ♡ cats, su Flickr
      Mushu seems to like it though and I like his always-positive mood :P

14. Aww, Mushu is so darling, and happy even if it's raining. I have a Tiko, so should I post pics of him here? He is also by DHS and has big round ears, either like a mouse or monkey, on the same body as Spooky J. I need to get him dressed! He's not complaining, but the other dolls are!

15. Thanks for the link!;)

16. Hi there! (:
      nobody has new pictures? my Mushu wants to see his cousins!!! :P
      anyway if you're curious to know what he's doing in this picture click >> here << :lol:
      [​IMG]

17. happy holidays jester friends all over the world!!
      [​IMG]