1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Tiko The Red Guardian Discussion Part 1

Mar 19, 2010

1. oh oh he is so cute...release 25th already.....oh my have to get money....:)

2. Tiko will be released on March 25th, at 12:25am EDT. He will be shipped directly from his daddy in Indonesia to his new parents. :)

3. I caved in! Tiko is coming home to join his brother in Australia. Gosh, I just couldn't resist his sweet little face.

4. Hi, thanks princessstarburst!! :D

i'm very2 nervous about TIKO release.

i hope he's doing well.

this thread looks so quite..

5. yes it is quite...but I think there will be more buyers.....I really can't afford him now, so I hope he won't get sold out to soon....

6. Well, Donny, I was so nervous about Tiko selling out that I ordered him about 5 minutes after Luxour put him up on the site last night <g>. The other little guy isn't even here yet, he should be here in a couple of days. When I found your dolls just a couple of weeks ago, I knew they would be joining my doll family. And I'm not even a tiny doll or anthro doll person! (I have a couple but they're not my focus, I mean.)

All you need is a few other folks like me and Tiko will do just fine, ha!

7. I think Tiko will do fine too, Donny! People really seem to be taking to your other doll. Tiko is every bit as adorable. I have him on the way, along with a bunch of your treats! Sure hope he doesn't eat them all on the way over. There would be some very unhappy little dolls here if we opened that box and there was Tiko with icing on his face and weighing a lot more than when he set out with just a few crumbs left of all those gorgeous goodies!

8. @wilkies
      wow, thanks :)
      umm.. Kaba, Momo and Bubu, i think Bunko and Tiko souls knew them for quite sometime and want them as their friends.
      since they have same birth place :)

@Anitas
      thanks a lot :)
      it's always feels great to have people appreciates my works, and put so much trust in a same time ;)

@Darkstar
      yes :)
      i think i'm just too nervous about it.
      Thank God i have many awesome people supporting me!
      no worries, Tiko doesn't have his soul yet before the new parents give him his sights (eyes)
      hehe

i hope you'll love the cakes and Tiko

9. oh my I did it...kept looking at his face....ok so I will pay in two parts again, but now I am sure he is coming:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...just could not resist his cute face..... had to edit my other post, because nodbody is leaving!

10. Ah, wilkies, I'm glad you found a way to get him! I can already picture him with that cute group of yours! These dolls are just made to be good friends with all our other favorite tinies! Now that I am officially done with my Spring cleaning (workman comes tomorrow morning!) I hope to have more time to start exploring my little prince's relationships with my other dolls! I know Lily and Peri are very curious about him and Tiko! And I can see Tiko fitting in perfectly with my Realpukis! He seems like he would be up for their kind of fun!

11. Ok so Phaedra is feeling like a third wheel these days and is looking at me yearningly about Tiko...

Could someone please post the pic of the 3 Tikos with the non yellow eyes on here? I cant for the life of me find it anywhere. ThX!

12. I dont' remember seeing Tiko like that, just B-...uh, you know who :lol:

Maybe Donny could show us a picture of Tiko with different eyes...I'd love to see him too.

13. [​IMG]
      Donny, don't worry too much about Tiko just yet! I already own one of your dolls and am falling in love with him more and more each day. He poses so very very well and his features just inspire me. The more that people get to see pictures (preferably out of their stock clothing) the more your dolls will become known.
      There is already a flicker group that Wilkies started for Dream High Studio and it would be good if you could link your signature to that. I for one always click on peoples signatures to see their photos and I'm sure I am not alone!
      Can't wait for Tiko to come home. I have paid the first instalment and will hopefully have the next by the second week in April.

14. Yep - Thats the one - could you post it larger PrincessStarburst? Thanks so much!!!

15. Omg I must be Brain dead because Looked there FIRst and didnt see it - I am the Bubblehead!

16. hello here's the pic of Tiko with other eyes :)

[​IMG]

17. Omg They just are Soooo Cute!

Phaedra is so wanting him.....omg....

I soooo utterly adore my Bygby....and Phaedra wants a true love of her very own...........

Ack,. I will be back.

18. Hi Donny, What eyes are they on the far right hand side? They look great.
      Glad you put the bigger picture up. I can't get my head around photobucket and resizing!!

19. @dollwize
      Tiko says hi to you on my pda screen.
      phaedra will love Tiko :)

@princessstarburst
      that's a black beads. might look better if you use black glass beads not plastic one.
      i use plastic one in the pic