1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Tiko The Red Guardian Discussion Part 1

Mar 19, 2010

1. I can't wait to get him home and start dressing him up. I am already searching for a wig, probably another Tabloach wig like B Boy! maybe blonde this time! and the wonderful Spampy is making me some clothes for my cute new boys so can't wait to see them.

2. I can't wait for my Tiko either!!! Lady Clarissa Lisette Wilhemina is pouting until he arrives.

3. ok at the end of this month I will pay the last part of my tiko, so then he can come home.....
      love to see him in spampy outfit..he can share with bunko so that's great......should we put jester is this thread too?...Don't have the money for him.....but I need that little smiley face......then I can finally make my chesire cat...

4. hi everybody,

i'm on my way to post office now, to ship Tiko to their new homes :)
      exciting, i can't wait to see owners pics.

@wilkies
      it's ok, take your time :)
      maybe change the title of this thread? i think it's fine to combine it anyway

5. Donny, that is great news. Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!:fangirl:
      I was just wondering the other day what was happening with Tiko. Wallaby will be so pleased to see his brother. I am sure they will get up to lots of mischief together and have many adventures. I can't wait. :)

6. Looking forward to the new boys making it home. Tiko is such a sweetie

7. oh and my firefly's decided that jester has to come home too because they need him as chesire cat...fidelia wants to be the red queen, fuuga the white queen, bunko said he likes to be the madhatter or a knight.....and they plannend tiko to be the dormouse.......and they want a teaparty together....not sure who they want as alice..but I have enough tiny's around.

8. i like the new one with teeth how fun is he!

9. My Tiko has arrived!!! He is incredible! Sorry he is nakkies but I have to go do some errands and will come home and play with him and hopefully get some more pictures up then!

[​IMG]

(Draken's had quite a week! First Bagat and now Uttoh arriving! He looks almost shocked from too much happiness!)

10. OmiGosh ConGrats!!!!!!! Tiko looks so Happy to be Home! Hagabat looks Amazing and Indeed Draken looks bursting with pride and truly overwhelmed - I sooo love Drakens outfit.

Yaaaay to Tiko!!!!

11. oh he looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Thank you! I kind of hate to put clothes on Uttoh, he looks so cute this way! And those are the eyes I wanted for him so I am thrilled (he was going to get Bunko's brown eyes if he came with the yellow)! He's extremely sweet - I was expecting him to be more like the Realpukis, but he has a whole different personality in person! (Draken's casual prince outfit is courtesy Tommy!)

Another story from The Myrtle Woods:

http://aisy.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=stories&thread=686

13. Bagat is all kinds of amazing. What outfit is your B boy wearing ? He looks like he should change his name to Amadeus and he also looks like he just wants to GO!!! AH just read, Tommy is a good boy to share lol. Uttoh is so lovely. Ears are so cute , Donny is a genious and to think we own some of his first creations!

14. These dolls ARE special - they have that magic feel to them! Poor Uttoh may just end up being my computer doll who I fiddle with all day! I like having his cheery little face around!

15. Hi everybody,

SPOOKY JESTER will be release this april 25th.
      don't missed it.

it's 25 limited edition.

16. Ah! Trying to catch up on photos -- Tiptop (Tiko) came home last week! Left Singapore on Friday and here Tuesday, pretty amazing! Earlier I did a comparison photo earliof his boss B4 with one of my other tinies from Resinsoul. Tho B4 is an off-topic Dream HIgh doll, he's exactly the same size as Tiko so I thought someone might find it interesting (mods, pls remove if it's inappropriate):
      [​IMG]

17. And then (following the one photo per post rule <G>), here's Tiptop and his boss in real life. Tiptop is supposed to be a wizard's apprentice -- but he apparently doesn't like the work part of the "job". I like their default outfits, tho I have something else for them to wear:
      [​IMG]

18. My Tiko is getting used to his new home...but is glad to have his brother Bunko here....I am trying to come up with appropriate names for them.....it is not east because their personalities are soooo strong!

19. RoseAnn,, when you have hit upon the right name, believe me, they will let you know! AnitaS, your boys are so cute! It seems if they don't really love it, Tikos aren't much interested in doing it. My Uttoh decided that because he loves pastries, he should be a pastry chef (we have yet to see whether he can actually bake though! - however, he is very good at the eating part!).