1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DreamHighStudio Tiko The Red Guardian Discussion Part 1

Mar 19, 2010

1. oh I love the pictures of tiko.....yeah I made a payment today for tiko and orderd and paid for jester too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      and i saw bunko is on topic so jippie we can talk about all the tiny's from donny here.................oh and squeeeeeeeee is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and donny the plans you have for this little one are fantastic,

here is my future idea for my PIXIE series.
      a pet creature design
      i name it SQUIBLE
      SQUEE's best buddy and pet creature. yes yes he needs to fly on this creature!!!!!!!!!

http://dreamhighstudio.deviantart.com/

2. Bunko and Tiko are begging for me to allow Jester to come here too....but I am not sure whether I can afford the orthodontia on that little fellow!....We will see...

3. tomorrow my tiko is going to be send...and in about 3weeks they are going to send jester....great....
      I keep seeing things for the little squee............a dollhouse in scale 1:24, sylvanian family things.....I am glad that he won't like a normal house....he needs something else....oh and clothings in that small size? I was thinking about the child size from lundy dolls...my emagination is running with me again....he will love my pumpkin house.

4. I wanted to comment on Donny's Deviant Art thread, but couldn't see how. Anyway, I really want a Squee. I absolutely LOVE tiny and he's amazing. It's great to hear that Bunko is now on topic.

5. Hi everyone!

DreamHigh Studio and Luxour Academy would like to thank everyone for their support on DreamHigh Studio's Tiny Sprites! We are currently holding a Lucky Draw for all customers that have purchased or will purchase one (or more :P) of DHS' Tiny Sprites before May 25th, 2010. Customers that have purchased prior to our announcement date are automatically entered into the draw. One entry per doll purchase. You can find out details about the draw here: http://www.luxour-academy.com/index.php?main_page=dreamhigh_studio_contest

Good luck to all Tiko owners! ;)

Cheers,
      mEda

6. just wanted to let the people that only orderd tiko... know that Bunko is in the tiny section and I guess jester will be there too, but tiko and jester are both a bit human a bit animal, so I guess we can talk about them here and in the tiny section???????
      perhaps we are allowed to talk about all of them in the tiny section that's why I changed the title

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?357402-dreamhighstudio-tiny-s

7. Hopefully as Bunko is now On Topic we can return the title of that thread to being the Bunko thread.

8. yes I changed the thread back into only the bunko thread....so now we have one for bunko one for tiko and an other one for jester........so fun they will meet at all of them....

9. More places to spam! I'm pretty sure I saw Jester's thread here in the anthro section - he is rather cat-like.

10. Am I ever excited! I got my tracking number for my TWIN Tikos today. I think they have the most appealing faces. Love them to bits.

11. yes I got my tracking number today to....now I wonder how much time it will take to get to the netherlands.
      where do you live lilygirl? and you are on the resin cafe the one with the neo yoshi?
      welcome here.

12. hi CONGRATZ to both of you.

EMS service to Netherland ussualy takes about 5-7 days. but according to my experience what make it long wait is when it stucks in dutch customs..

13. Hi Wilkies. Yes, I am on The Resin Cafe. I had a Neo Yoshi ordered, but she isn't here. I had thought she would be really cute with my Tokis--a little taller, could have been a good friend. But I don't think it will happen. So I am concentrating on Donny's work. I might at sometime order Jester, but what I'm really excited about are the pixies and everything that is planned for them.
      Thanks for the welcome to DoA. I am new to BJDs and live in the U.S. northwest area where there are lots of forests and glens--just the type of things sprites, fairies, and pixies love. lol! We'll cheer for each other and think kind thoughts to get those Tikos home!

14. yes dutch customs can hold things very long...but 5-7 days is rather fast....so perhaps a total of 14 days is fine with me ....

lilygirl....I still want to believe in charles...so your neo yoshi and my bailey rose will arrive some day...until that time I am focussing on donny's tiny's to...oh and the little imp is making my imagination running wild......
      I am sure your tiko's will feel at home at your place...it will be so fun to see a tiko twins.....all the tiko's will have there own personality.....wonder how mine is going to be....

please post pictures in dreamhighstudio album on flickr
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/1320150@N25/?added=1

15. I posted a couple of photos in the Gallery of the new companion in the B4 & Tiptop household.
      link here

16. love your pictures, it looks like tiko's hand is stuck in the cookie jar .......the pod is a cutie too

17. Really cute pics Anita.

I ordered Tiko and Spooky Jester to go with Tiggys husband Bunko. Such amazing feel and workmanship.

18. I'm not biting yet on Spookyjester. I love my Bunko and Tiko but have learned (says the woman with THREE Planetdoll elf Renees) that it is possible to have too much of a good thing <g>. Plus I'd really like to get some fancy props etc. for B4, Tiptop and the pod fairy . . . I think I'll sit out the Squee rush too. What I really want with these two is a Tyni. So I'll just be an optimist and save up for the next Fairyland issue <g>.

19. :lol:yeah my tiko is at customs...so send on 29th and arrived 3th ...so only 5 days!!!that's fast...now It depends on the customs how long they will keep him...today is 5th of may....but a lot of people don't have to work today, because it is our Liberation Day....so I hope not to long.....soon my jester will come together with my squee:aheartbea

20. When my Tiko was shipped (to MIdwest USA), it was posted on Friday in Singapore and was at my house Tuesday afternoon. That despite going through Customs on the East Coast, which I have found to be a bit slower clearing stuff than the West Coast. I was amazed!