1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dreaming Doll Feedback (ALL)

May 28, 2010

1. * What did you order?
      42cm Airi from the "Little Elva" line; chose the basic set, which includes doll, faceup, wig, glass eyes, and two pair of feet, plus the standard pillows/box.

* When did you order?
      13 August 2013

* How was the communication?
      Not the best communication. When i ask a question there will be no email to notify me of the reply. Otherwise email was sent out immediately after doll was shipped.

* How easy was it to pay?
      Standard paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      Dreaming Doll posted the package five (20) days after I placed the order. It took three (3) days to get to me (Sydney, AUS). It was at least a lot faster than Fairyland.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      For a 40cm range doll that comes with wig, nice quality glass eyes and two pair of feet (one flat, one high-heel-ready), I think the $283.50 is perfectly reasonable (this includes the discount (summer)). Faceup is $45 extra. One of the cheapest dolls i've spotted and free EMS shipping as well!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes. Faceup actually looked better than the product pictures. Hair was very similar but not the same.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes. The quality is certainly up to current standards in all respects. Faceup is very nicely done. Wig and clothing are very nice quality. Resin is of comparable quality to most resins currently available: Soom, Angelheim, Demon Garden, Iplehouse, Crobidoll, etc. It is not, however, the sort of heavier resin used by a company like Volks. Joints are a little bit creaky, but my experience is that tends to work out over time. [Note: In addition to the doll, faceup, eyes, wig and two pairs of high heel feet that came with my order, I also received a mini baby toy, extra eye putty, a set of headcap replacement magnets (4 small round magnets total) and enough elastic to completely restring the doll.]

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      This is one of the nicest companies i've worked with. Would definitely.

2. * What did you order?
      Little Elva Ryuna w/ face-up + extra clothes & shoes

* When did you order?
      August 21

Absolutely excellent, they were always quick to answer questions :D

Perfectly easy through Paypal

She shipped out on the 7th of October and arrived on the 11th :)

No, it's much better! I was considering buying another while waiting but I was wary of the quality of such a reasonably priced doll. I am absolutely amazed at how well she's made and how gorgeous the resin feels!

Yep!

Absolutely :)

I was satisfied but the company forgot the wig that she's supposed to come with, I contacted them and they said they'd send one out next week :)

Definitely! :D

Yes, but unless it was a significantly lower price or came with a bunch of extras or a particularly gorgeous custom face-up I'd probably just buy directly from the company; their customer service is excellent!

3. Meet Serenity :D :aheartbea

[​IMG]

* What did you order?

I ordered Little Elva, Normal Skin, with Face-Up.

* When did you order?

March 5, 2015

The communication was alright but they did email me back so that's what counts right?

Yes it was easy once paypal and payment was approved.

From March 4 to April 17 so about a month and two weeks.

I love, love the dolls quality and the way the resin feels when you touch it very smooth, and I am still amazed about it so yes the price is very appropriate.

The doll is SO much better than the company's photos :D She is so gorgeous! <3

I am very satisfied with the product especially when they included stuff like, pair of eyes, a wig, extra items like stings, silly poody.

Just the late communication but like I said before at least they emailed me back just to make sure I received the doll.

I would totally order from this company again, I am actually planning on getting Ryuna :D next!

I don't like second-hand BJDs but for clothing would be alright I guess. :D

4. *What did you order?
      Dreamingdoll Little Elva Airi in NS with faceup

*When did you order?
      On the 13th of April 2015

*How was the communication?
      It was good to begin with.. I emailed them 4 weeks after placing my order and asked for an estimated delivery date. They replied within 24 hours and told me that my doll would be shipped the next week. However, a week after this there was still no sign of shipping. So I emailed again just asking if there had been a delay of some sort. There was no answer for nearly a week, so I posted on their QnA page asking the same thing. Two days later my doll unexpectedly arrived on my door step! The order page had never been updated to show that my Airi had been shipped. They updated the order to 'on shipping' three weeks after I received my doll.

*How easy was it to pay?
      I used paypal so it was pretty easy (:

*How long did it take to ship?
      I'm not entirely sure! She arrived at my house in New Zealand on the 26th of May 2015

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes absolutely. She is lovely, and she came with two pairs of feet, extra elastic string, lovely glass eyes and a wig (which I didn't like the quality of, but it was still pretty!)

*Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, even prettier (: However, my girl's faceup was slightly different to the normal default faceup. Another BJD collector and I were comparing both of our Airis with default faceup and my girl appears to have more red/peach toned lips as opposed to light pink, and she has higher brows than hers. Interesting, but I love the look of my girl's faceup!

*Were you satisfied with the product?
      Yes absolutely. She is beautifully sculpted. She has some damage on the ball joint in one of her ankles, I'm unsure if this is because of the company's tight stringing but nothing that I can't fix up ^-^

*If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I didn't worry about telling them about the damaged ankle joint, it's no biggie (:

*Would you order from this company again?
      Totally, they have some lovely dolls. Already thinking about getting an SD from their Elva line... :3

*Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If it was in good condition, sure. But I didn't mind dealing with the company direct, they have such good quality dolls (:

5. [​IMG]
      *What did you order?

Dreamingdoll Impdoll: Ato Atype body + face-up
      *When did you order?
      On the 13th of April 2015

*How was the communication?
      Excellent! They were really nice even I requested them to help change from Btype body to Atype body!

*How easy was it to pay?
      Paypal

*How long did it take to ship?
      They sent me shipping notification through email on Feb 17, and shipped on Feb 17. Then, I got the package on Feb 21.

*Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?

Extra-excellent! Ato is so cute, the face-up is really great! Especially, the resin feels as porcelain when I touch it!

*Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, even prettier. Overall, I was very pleased when I got Ato.

*Were you satisfied with the product?
      Of course!

*If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

I did not have any problem with them, since they are super nice!

*Would you order from this company again?

Totally! I am planning to get Chris soon!

*Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      If it was in good condition, sure. But I do not mind buying doll from company directly.