1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dressing Spiritdoll Boys!

Jun 8, 2010

1. I'm really glad to know they pose well. It'll be my first time with a double-jointed doll and I'm looking forward to it.

Most Dollmore model shoes (for males) are 11cm. Is this the size I should be looking for? 11cm sounds really big for 8.5cm feet.

2. I have three pairs of boots -- so I can't vouch for the low shoes, but the boots look great. You can see one pair a couple of pages back and here is another pair - you can certainly get smaller shoes if you can find 'em (9 cm?) but personally I prefer the larger foot -- looks more in proportion to the looooong legs.

[​IMG]

3. oh forgot to say, i have two pairs of DollZone 70cm shoes for my boy. (were waiting on an outfit to come in for him from them...)
      the shoes fit, but are a little snug but fit (just pains to get on and off :/ due to no zips. but then i have baby socks on him too XD)
      but the boots becuase of the zip at the back are not a problem at all!

4. Bumping for the Spirit Boys!

5. Bump for Buff boys! >.<

6. I love this thread, sadly these boys are so big most companies find more joy in smaller dolls, i love spiritdoll.
      does anyone know if souldoll makes clothes spiritdoll size? they always have great ideas but they always sell out so fast and refuse
      to make more

7. Would Luts SSDF clothing (especially pants) fit a Spiritdoll? Thanks for the heads-up about Dollmore modeldoll pants being too tight on them BTW :) I kinda figured that much, now i know I won't have to spend my money on that^^.

8. Kaine69 I think the clothing would be a tight fit since the souldolls 70cm dolls are about 3 or 4 cm smaller in every way to the proud. Unfortunately, with all that eye candy on the spiritdoll body comes thick proportions- and I notice most 70cm bodies are really skinny compared to the proud.

ShuriTigerH Looking at the measurements- the clothing would mostly likely work on spiritdoll dolls. (thanks for reminding me about luts bwahahaha)

9. bumping for the boys!

10. *Bump*
      I'm also interested ^^

11. Sunny's Wonderful World on eBay will work with you in regards to custom measurements for clothing, and the suit and shirt they made for my Proud male body v2 fits and is proportional for the body. Still tight across the chest, but no gaps in the buttons or anything. :)

12. Dose anyone know if Doll-Zone clothing will fit spirit dolls... I was looking at an outfit of theirs I realy like, but don't want to waste my money.

13. dollzone 70cm shoes fit, and I have two pair of DOllmore Model boy pants that fit great. I also have had lucky with a cheery doll shirt that was made for Hound.

14. pinkbunnygirlmoo I don't think dollzone clothing would work with a proud, they're biggest doll is about 65 cm. All the measurements are off, and if you want to chance a purchase you might run into some trouble with the pants since proud legs are longer, and their arms longer as well. This is all based on speculation though so I would appreciate if someone who has tried some dollzone clothing add on to this.

15. Bump! Dressing Spiritdoll Boys!

16. My Thorn (old SP body) wears anything for 70cm guys. Sometimes sleeves are too short a bit, because of his extra long arms, but it dont looks that bad.
      This is him in Luts SSDF coat: [​IMG]
      The pants are handmade^^

I have DZ doctor coat and Cherrydoll Hound shirt I will try both later (he is in pieces ATM) and post pix here!

17. bUMPING FOR BOYS!

18. Bump for clothes. :D

19. thank you for this post ! btw, love abies !

20. Recieved dollmore "Model Doll" clothing your right BIG NO NO! Jeans: Warning out there for owners never buy this line for your doll.