1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dressing Spiritdoll Boys!

Jun 8, 2010

1. I bought the DH Steampunk 70cm outfit for my SpiritDoll Dark. The shirt and vest fits good,
      the pants are a little odd, they don't snap closed over his knees/thighs but I think the fit is
      good in the waist....I'll check again and post, I haven't tried the coat on him yet though.

I'll definitely buy another DH 70cm outfit for him in the future, even if some things don't fit
      him perfectly.

2. May I ask how painful is to find shoes for them?

3. Despite their height, SpD boys only have 8.5cm long feet, so I've found shoes relatively painless to find so far. All the shoes that fit my SpD boy fit my other taller SD boys as well, so shoes trading is also easy. I wouldn't go buying little tiny delf shoes or something, but you shouldn't have too much trouble finding things that fit. Their feet aren't nearly as big as, say, the EID feet.
      I usually get my shoes/boots from BlueBlood Doll[/'url] because their prices are good, and everything has fit my boy wonderfully~ Just make sure you get the 9cm ones, not 8cm.

Going by site measurements, SSD, Mecha Angel, Mega+Super Gem, Idealian70, Dollshe Boy, Dollmore Model, EID and etc (basically any shoe that is 8.5cm inner length or longer) will also fit.

4. I wonder, if anyone can share more about outfits that suited on Spiritdoll proud V2 boys.

5. I have great luck with MintonCardinc.com, shoes are reasonably priced. Lots of boots!

Dollmore clothing works best, I have yet to purchase from any other company with it comes to my Proud.

6. Dollmore model size?? just the outfits or also the pants?

7. When it comes to pants, it would have to be glamor model, you can look at the first page of this thread to see the pants fit on the body. You can get model size for shirts though, however glamour size hoodies fit better since proud necks are really long. Which is funny since their heads are much smaller than I would expect from a 70cm doll, my 61cm luts doll head is HUGE compared to my Firson head lol.

8. Thanks, misslolarose.
      hehehe.. I think I didn't read the 'glamor model' ^^a I read it as 'dollmore model doll' ^^a
      yeah, the neck is quite long and the head is small.

thx again :)

9. And how about clothes for SSDF? Too small or too big?
      Edit: Sorry, I have searched the topic and have found my answer.

About the shoes, is inner lenght 9.5 enough for them or do you aim for more?

10. werelyan, their feet are actually quite small, around 8.9, but 9.5 is what I got for my doll. If anything it helps my firson stand better.

11. I am SO glad I found this thread! Oh the dilemma of dressing Uesugi Tatsuha.*_*

I got these boots for Tatsuha (Gravitation: Yuki Eiri MNM/Spiritidoll Proud 2nd version Male body hybrid) and they fit perfectly! hey're actually slightly tight, just like a pair of these boots would be if a humanoid wore them, so its all good. I LOVE the zipper on the back! :D SO easy to go on!

[Sunny's World] 1/3 70cm boy Boot Shoes (S109)

Here are these boots on his feet.

[​IMG]

The jacket, on the other hand, are from TATA, and they don't even get CLOSE to closing. I'm going to have to get him a winter coat that does, or maybe take off this zipper and add panels. Not sure which I'm going to do yet.

The pants I got from the MP, and the t-shirt...PM me and I'll tell you where I got it from. :sweat I also made him a pair of swim trunks, and I'm going to make him a long-sleeved dress shirt soon.

Ryu

12. This thread needs :bump ed!

I was wondering, any luck finding a winter coat or jacketfor these boys other than the Proud ones? I still need one like the one Tatsuha's wearing in the pic...except that it fails at fastening shut. :sweat *points to previous post*

Ryu

13. So I *just* got these pants in the mail. They fit great! No gaping because they have a zip. Slightly too long like it is mentioned earlier in the thread Glamour Model pants are - but that's hidden well in boots.

14. Do you mind posting a pic of your boy in those pants shirtless and barefoot to give me an idea of how they fit and how long they are? Length doesn't bother me, pants can be hemmed.

Ryu

15. Hi, there

Would anyone happen to know if Ringdoll 70cm clothing can fit a Spiritdoll pround v2 body? I love ringdoll army outfit and really want to buy them for my boy.

16. I bought some alice collections 70 cm pants, jacket, and tank they all fit fair enough. :)
      Ravimhee, I would suspect not. Ringdoll 72cm bodies are much smaller, or thinner, then spiritdoll prouds.

17. misslolarose thanks for your info. It's deplorable that RD cloths don't fit on SP body since I love those uniform alottt and not to mention that I think pround v2 is might look so awesome with these kind of clouths on.

18. True that, misslolarose. I have a chart I made and this info is straight off the respective websites:

Spiritdoll Proud (SP) chest circumference: 32cm
      Ringdoll Grown (RG) chest: 29cm

SP waist: 23cm
      RG waist: 21cm

SP Hip circumference: 29.5cm
      RG hip: 27.5cm

I'm getting used to the idea that I'll either have to get sleeveless shirts and hope they fit or having custom things made for them, or making things myself for Tatsuha. Spiritdoll Proud boys are just uber-buff compared to all the slender 70cm boys out there. And the new Spiritdoll Herculean is even MOAR buff! *_*

But, I have notes from this thread on what could fit as well, so I'm glad it exists! :3nodding:

Ryu

19. I'm interested in buying a proud hope to get more info on clothing for him
      Bump^