1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. I've totally fallen in love with the Appi Jamma doesanyone know if there is going to be another order?

2. Hey! I recommend you follow their instagram or facebook accounts for upcoming releases! They dont really put a list of who or what is planned for a pre-order, but they do re-release them in different resin tones c: for example, I believe appi cota was first released for a pre-order in peche, then re-released in chocolate c: i've also seen a few jammas appear second hand c: good luck in your search!!! hope this information was helpful!

3. Anyone with a Appi Nëze in myosotis skin tone? Care to share pics?:whee:

I just found out today my girl is being shipped. Bought her second hand and I can’t wait for her arrival!:D
      I missed out on her release so I’m feeling very lucky and happy to have found her again!:aheartbea

4. My girl came in yesterday!:D
      I'm so in love with her, love love love the blue color!:aheartbea

Meet Thistle!<3

[​IMG]

5. She is sooo cute!

6. thank you!:D
      I’m so smitten with her. Can’t wait to have a bit more time to make her shoes and clothes!

7. This thread makes me want an appi, but I don't want to find a smaller wardrobe- what sizes does she wear? for like pants and shirts? Also, could she possibly wear barbie shirts?

8. I am rather new to these dolls. But my girl in the picture is wearing a azone (xs-s) size shirt. She also could wear Blythes dresses. I haven’t tried pants on her. She did come with shorts from the company though. :)

9. I just bought one! I will post pictures as soon as I recieve her.

10. Sharing some Appi love since this thread hasn't been active for some time now.
      What do you all think, will there be any new Appi preorder any time soon? Seeing that the last preorder is taking longer than usual, I'm afraid there won't be any new releases before next year. o___o

[​IMG]

11. :Doh how precious!!!
      I’m still a very new owner of my Appi, but I’d love to see more fantasy colors. Would be cute! Even if it’s next year!:chibi

12. My gut feeling tells me, that it would be time for the release of a Jäma in chocolat. She is the oldest doll that has had only one release as far as I can see, compared to all the other Appi molds that have had 2 or 3 releases already. But then again who knows. Maybe they'll do a Cöta in blue or dark grey instead. I'm not a big fan of fantasy colors, but I guess I would make an exception for a Cöta xD.

13. I second Jäma for a predicted release! :) I’ve thought the poor thing has been overdue for a while!

Though I don’t feel like I “need” anymore dolls (famous last words, right? XD), I wouldn’t be opposed to the soft lilac colour DoD has used for a few of the special dolls they’ve gifted friends! I know I’ve seen at least one floating around Insta, a Korë, I believe it was? So pretty!

14. My only girl is blue so she needs a colorful friend to join her!:3nodding:
      A cöta in green, blue or lilac would be so cute!:love
      But then again…not anytime soon please. Need to save up that dolly money! :lol:

15. you never need any dolls, but the dolls NEED to come home to you! XD
      This is my excuse and I’m sticking to it!!

16. I agree! It would be VERY rude to release a tempting new Appi in the near future! ;)
      My grail girl, a little Nëze will be on her way home shortly!! All hail those pretty blue babies! :D

17. From one Nëze owner to another.
      Congratulations on getting your grail!:D
      You’ll love her! The color is more gorgeous IRL too. Very beautiful sculpt and doll!:love

18. Omg so cute!! ^^ I hope to own a Dust of Dolls girl in the future. I totally felt in love& now I'm doomed lol.

19. Oh she is the most beautiful shade of blue, just perfect!

20. Was Appi Kore in Chocolat the only preorder for 2022?