1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. Yes! I hope, there will be more next year but I am not very optimistic :(

2. Thank you. I was hopeful there would be another this year but that hope is diminishing. I really hope we see more preorders in the New Year, I love their dolls.

3. Still hoping for a Holiday/New Years release...so worried they will take a break from making dolls...and not return :(

4. My fear exactly! But today they posted on insta that there might be another upcoming preorder in the future. Hope dies last! Jan 4th again would be so nice :whee:

5. Appi Nëze preorder starts September 24th!

6. They may finally have me with this Nëze preorder... she is too cute for words, and in the peche I may actually be able to afford it! Does anyone have some good posing pictures of the body to share?

7. I don't do a lot of special poses with these dolls, since their main draw for me is their cute roundness and the cute ears! But...I do love photos! So here's mine, and hoping others share theirs.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(And here's a photo of their legs too)
      [​IMG]

They are wired though-- through the hips in an upside down "u" shape and down to almost their ankles. Makes it much faster for me to stand them. :3nodding:

8. Wiring is a good idea... I need to wire so many of my dolls, honestly. (I did order the Neze, very exciting!)

9. Dear all
      Can someone suggest me where to purchase clothe pattern for Appi Neze? I would love to see for her before her arrival.
      Thank you ;)

10. Etsy used to be good, not so much these days ;A;
      What sort of clothing are you looking for? :)

11. Hello Vakarian, I’m looking for any cloth patterns. I would like to sew something for her. Moreover I’d like to buy some knitted sweaters, I can sew but not knit.
      I think my Peche Neze will be inspired by a forest Japanese spirit, so, dresses, overalls, shirts…
      I have many Blythe size clothes for my 1/6 but I’m afraid they will be too tight for the adorable more curvy Neze body.

#211 ValentineTinyLove, Dec 30, 2023
      Last edited: Jan 1, 2024
    12. So precious! I love how you've styled them too - it's a great look :) I might have to wire mine too - they're all in need of a good restringing as well.

Here's Aphelion in the meantime!
      [​IMG]20221014_005727

13. She's gorgeous!! I love your color scheme too!! :D:XD: