1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. @Seidenraupe I absolutely love the new CoAs! Now I kinda wish I got a Jäma. xD

2. Yes the new Coa is absolutly adorable :D And i hope we can hope for Appi like the Coa :D

3. She should be send out in the end of September :eusa_pray

4. Oh no i mean, maybe a new head sculp like the COA is coming in fututre too?

5. Anyone see BenjaminBenchan's story on instagram yesterday?!
      In it he flashed an Appi Nëze, explaining that he is busy taking the official photos for the next DoD release!
      I have been waiting for this moment for a loong time; so exciting ^^

6. I've seen! She seems to be in myosotis color like the PNW Lunn2 ^^

7. cant wait!!

8. Yes it look like Neze =) And some cute clothes, maybe we can order both?

I hope for a Cöta tan skin one day preorder.... maybe in winter? =)

9. Oh hopefully they will offer clothes again. I missed the last chance...

10. It says they will offer clothes :) I can't wait for preview pictures ^^

11. Yes outfits from 3 seamstresses are avaiable =)

On 14th september we can order Neze in blue skin for 24 hours ;)

12. The myosotis blue is a gorgeous color! I'm really tempted to buy a Neze in this color.

It a very soft pastel blue:
      [​IMG]

13. You can see on DOD the price for Neze/ face-up and the 3 outfits.

I'm not sure if i can afford neze :/

@Sept youre girl is amazing, i hope DOD will offer a preorder for Lünn2 too :D
      This cute pastel blue is soo adorable :D

14. The sales page on the DoD website states the following:

"There will be no limited quantity of order during this period of time. This is the only preorder that will ever be held for this doll, once it’s over she will not be produced in preorder again."

Does anyone know whether this means there will never be another preorder for the Nëze sculpt, or just no preorder for Nëze in this particular colour?

15. DOD only make preorders for each color once. I thinks its the same with Neze, but you will never know when a other preorder in other color will start :/
      Peche skin is standart color and every doll is coming in this skin. So i think we can hope for a peche skin Neze :D

16. Thank you for your answer!
      If this is true then I might wait till she'll be available in peche skin even if it might be a while, as I'm not really digging the blue colour and would rather not pay 150 euro extra for a skintone I'm not really fond of in the first place.
      I wish she would be available in NS first, just like the rest of the Appi's:(

17. I cross my fingers for you and hope Neze will come in peche soon =)

18. Thank you @vanori :kitty2
      For anyone interested in a peche skin Nëze as well: I asked about it on DoD's FB post about the release and they confirmed that she will most likely be released in NS, though there's nothing planned yet.
      So the waiting game begins again:huh?:

19. I have a question for those owning DoD dolls in myosotis/blue resin tone: how does it age/fade/yellow?

20. Well, mine is only a few months old so she hasn't yellowed yet. But it will depend on how you store it, what kind of sealant is on it (sealant yellows too), etc.

My guess is it will eventually have a slight greenish taint, making the color closer to a light pastel mint. But concerning how long it will take, I have no idea ! I have a mint Meel that is several years old, and when I compared her to the more recent mint spun I had I could see the resin didn't yellow, sealant did and only very very faintly.