1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. Hope you will find something to your liking.
      I discovered this shop when I was looking for shoes for Depth Dolls Merrow, size Ellowine Wilde.

2. QUOTE="Fablaette45, post: 12718800, member: 83773"]Thank you!
      Now I must create a make up and clothes and wig and… Nothing, that's all!
      I saw your Instagram.
      I find your wigs very original and your dolls are very nice.
      I prefer Cöti's mold and yours is beautiful! (I think that I'm going to search one)
      What color are her eyes?[/QUOTE]
      Her eyes are green, the eyes are from Soulinabox on etsy, i only own eyes from her, cause i love the quality :D
      Thanks for liking my wigs :D

I would love to see some Jama's , i wait for mine at the moment :D

3. Thanks for your answer!
      I didn't know this seller. I will watch on Etsy.

4. Did anybody order Cota in 'chocolat' skin? She will be my first DoD Appi doll, so excited!
      :XD:

5. Yes o ordered her =)
      She is my grail doll since 2015 :D

6. @vanori
      :XD: I honestly would liked to order the 'pêche' skin Cöta but since in November I also placed an order for Cham Byol in that color skin - yes, I'm becoming addicted to DoD bjd :)- 'chocolat' is also fine. Cöta was also one of my Grail dolls, so happy about this pre-order.
      Btw, your dolls are so lovely! And I should buy one of your wigs in the next months!

7. @Flaxen Hair Girl Thank you very much =)

I love Dust of Dolls, all of the dolls are so cute :)
      Hope for a Lunn² in 2020, but not before summer xDD

8. Next time: a preorder for Cöti !
      Cross my fingers !

9. I ordered a chocolat Cöta. :dance My first human(ish) doll that isn't from Meadowdolls like the rest of my collection. I was (am) really sad I missed the blue Nëze so I couldn't hit buy fast enough! I got her a coat too but I didn't want to spend so much on clothes so she has nothing else. Time to learn how to sew doll clothes.

10. @TulliaTacita : which color the coat ?
      I find the beige one really beautiful.

11. Yes, I got beige. I liked both but I'm not sure what colour wig I'll get for her and it seemed more neutral.

12. I'm so sad to have missed out on chocolat Cota :...(. I'm guessing this will be a no, but does anyone know if there is a reseller for this doll? I really want her! x

13. I haven't found any companies selling Dust of Dolls. There are at least two of theirs I want and I'm planning to check Instagram and the marketplace when I get access.

Actually, one of them is Roze Heln, and they are releasing her again in chocolat for this year's PNW. I'm not sure if I can order her if I'm not going to the expo, though, and I do really like this sculpt in pêche.

14. @Rogue
      If you are following Dust of Dolls Instagram account, they sometimes post information on their story about owners selling second-hand DoD. Maybe you can find a Cota for sale there.
      :XD:

15. You can look for Dust of Dolls dolls on the Dust of Dolls marketplace group on facebook. I had much luck and found my Cöti on this place :D

Dust of Dolls is realease every doll only one time in each color. So a tan skin Cöta will come not back for preorder. But maybe you have luck and can find one in 5-7 months :)

16. Thanks, hopefully I will find her later on in the year, I've joined the facebook group just in case and am following on Instagram.

Roze Heln is so tempting as well :love

17. Dust of Dolls is running an amazing Giveaway on their Instagram account! They are offering 'á la carte' prize - if you win, you will be able to chose the mold and also the skin color of your doll!
      Is the best Giveaway of the year, isn't it?
      :D

18. My first thought was, "This is the best idea ever!" and my second was, "Wow, that's a lot of pressure to choose the perfect doll ..." :lol:

I actually don't know what I'd pick. The first face of theirs I loved was Wawa, but the doom dolls are so big. The doll I want most is appi Nëze in myosotis (blue), but I feel like you should ask for a colour they haven't made yet.

19. @TulliaTacita
      We share the same doubt! I really would like a Appi Cöti in Pêche skin, but since DoD already released her in the past, if I won, I would probably ask for an Appi Nëze in pale skin...

#99 Flaxen Hair Girl, Feb 8, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    20. I would love to pick a Cöta with special skin, a very soft grey ore something like that :D