1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. sadly they aren't offering one of my grails (appi lunn) as part of the giveaway, but this is a chance for me to get a neze in blue!

2. Has anyone who ordered received the blue appi Nëze? I looked her up and it seems she should have shipped by now, unless there were delays, but I haven't seen many photos cropping up online. I missed the preorder but really like her and want to find more pictures.

3. I think you need to wait a little longer, the ones with face-up are in progress ;)

4. You're right - and if people ordered them blank many have probably sent the doll on to other artists to finish. I'm just impatient. :lol:

5. I got mine some time ago but I ordered blank and the weather in Finland has been crap whole winter so I haven't been able to send her away for face-up :(. But she is super cute! I absolutely adore her blue colour, could not have been better!

6. Blue color is amazing! Congratulations :thumbup

That’s so sad I knew this brand so late, but seems I get addicted.
      Waiting for Chocolate Rose Heln, and Jama I bought from marketplace.
      Someone stops me :love

7. @Eva Brown Awww, yes they are addictive, congrats on Choco Heln and Jama ^_^
      And you might actually find others on the MP, they pop up sometimes.

8. Thank you! ^^
      Hope DoD will not release Appi in fantasy colors like mint or lilac in near near future, my credit card are crying :lol:

By the way, I looked some DoD owners profiles and noticed that a lot of complaints on extremely kicking legs of this girls. For someone it’s a really headache, maybe also that’s other reasons people decide to sell this dolls no matter their cuteness.

Anyway, now waiting to figure it out by my own.

Sorry, guys, who own DoD in peche skintone for long time long, are you notice some resin color changes ? Didn’t find any complaints about this subject yet. Keep investigating about this dolls....

#108 Eva Brown, Feb 29, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2020
    9. @Eva Brown

I've also discovered DoD few months ago and I suddenly became addicted to them!
      I pre-ordered their Cham Byol in pêche skin and Chocolat Appi Cöta!

Your doubts on kicking legs....I also made some research about that, I should admit I'm kind of picky with posability, and found some useful photo references posted on Instagram by DoD fans ( I suggest you to have a look at 'shimiro' and 'benjaminbenchan' galleries/stories ).
      It seems DoD smallest dolls pose quite well, with no kicking legs troubles.
      I argued that's a problem which afflicts mainly their largest dolls... anyway, we'll see :XD: My Cham Byol should arrive in a month or so...

#109 Flaxen Hair Girl, Mar 1, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    10. @Flaxen Hair Girl

thank you for account recommendations, I’m also noticed that all said that Doom girls are extremely kicky. Hope will be ok with Appi and Rose , we’ll see

I’m happy you’ll get your Cham Byol soon :kitty2 I can’t wait to get my Heln, but one more half of the year

11. My 3 Appis are all kicky, but i use wiring in the legs and now they are perfect in posing =)

12. Hi there!
      I was wondering if you have some info/updates about the last pre-orders. I ordered both Cham Byol at the end of 2019 and Appi Cota in 2020. I'm aware that because of Covid-19 we should wait for our dollies a lot more but...any new information is welcome - I'm a stalker of DoD Instagram account but, no luck!

13. I'm also waiting on Appi Cöta and haven't heard anything. I'm assuming it's because they're waiting on dolls to arrive due to current issues with postage.

14. Some news about the last pre-orders from DoD facebook page :3nodding:

Dust of Dolls

15. The next Appi preorder will coming soon =)
      Its Appi Kore.
      You can order her from 24th july till 24th august.

korë - sarl Dust of Dolls

I also got an email from Dust of Dolls about my chocolate Cöta, the faces are on the way to Caroline - i think in 3 month we will get our painted babys =)

Will you order Kore? I want her sooooo much - i think she will be a perfect wiking girl :D

16. @vanori

I'm also waiting for my Appi Cota and today I finally received the tracking code regarding the shipment of Cham Byol ordered in November.
      I'd like to place an order for Kore but I don't know if I'll be able to deal with a long wait time again and...I really want a Nëze, firstly! :whee:

#116 Flaxen Hair Girl, Jul 20, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    17. I'm not sure - I really wanted to get my Cöta first to see what I thought of her before getting another Appi doll. Also I feel like going by photos I prefer Jäma and Nëze to Cöta (which I'm hoping changes when she gets here!) and I'm worried that I'd be buying a Korë to "fill the void" of the dolls I really want. But I do love her horns and teeth so ... undecided. I wish I could see her with other face ups.

18. @TulliaTacita: I understand your opinion. I bought a Jäma and although I found all the perfect customizations, I never found mine !! This new Appi, Korë, is a surprising wonder. But I'm afraid I won't have any ideas!
      Cöta is a cute mold but there is something that bothers me! I prefer Cöti...
      @vanori : I can't wait to see your Korë! She will be wonderful. Dust of Dolls addict!!:3nodding::3nodding::3nodding:

19. hello everybody! i'm a longtime lurker in this thread, but i'm finally hopping in because i hope to join the appi korë preorder! she has been a grail doll since i first saw her, so it's very exciting to see her released in pêche skin!

to those of you who have dolls with viridian house faceups, how do you like the quality? also, what are some of your favorite sources for appi sized clothes/shoes?

thanks! :chibi

20. @c4tbus All my Appis are with Viridian house face-up, i love the style :D I add to every face up a little bit ( freckles, more blush, upper lashes), but i really love the quality of carolines face-ups =)

I really love Blyteh dresses for Appis =) I also own some clothes sewed for Appi.