1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. @vanori i’m glad to hear you like the faceups! from the pictures it is really beautiful, but seeing something in person is often so different from photographs.

i’m surprised to hear that blythe clothes fit, i’m assuming that only tops/wide dresses work? appi’s hips are so much wider than blythes.

2. Hello thread!! I'm just about to start a quick layaway on my grail doll, Coti!! I can't wait <3 Does anyone have any spam to tide me over while I wait? :D

3. @Vakarian : Great news! Cöti is my grail doll! Where do you find her?

4. She is coming from instagram! I feel very lucky to find her, but today I am told she might not want to sell her after all, so I am waiting! D; </3 If I don't hear back soon, I think I will order Kore!

5. I understand your dilemma!
      I ordered a Jäma thinking of making up for the fact that I did not ordered the Cöti.
      But it didn't work. I sold it.
      Now, I'm waiting for a sale of Cöti in chocolate skin (like Cöta!) :abow: (I have the right to hope!!!)

6. That would be beautiful! <3 I hope for you!! Do you have a Cöta? ^^

7. No, I find this mold very sympathic but I don't want it.
      I prefer Cöti.
      Köre is also very beautiful. Can't wait to see all different customizations! :love
      Is your Cöti makeupped? Maybe when she will be here, you will keep her! On picture, it's not easy to be absolutely sure.

8. I’m very sad to say I was not able to get Cöti, so I have decided to order Köre ♥️ Has anyone else ordered her?

9. What a pity! But a nice Köre will be yours!

10. Hi! I’m new in BJD. Can anyone help me to tell where to find photos with flexibility of Cöti or Köre? I can’t understand are they as flexible as Fairyland dolls or not?

11. Started a layaway for Korë today. First time in quite a while a new sculpt has really caught my eye.

@Elena_Savki From the experience of having owned both I would say that DustofDolls are not as flexible as Fairyland, but they do pose beautifully.

12. @Elena_Savki

If you are on Instagram, Benjaminbenchan shared in his stories several photos about DoD posing. It's very helpful to understand how to handle Appi and DoD dolls :)

13. My plans have changed again, I was lucky enough to find a Cöti, she will be on her way to me tomorrow <3

14. Well, ok...I couldn't resist and I've just placed my order for Köre :3nodding: Still waiting for my Cöta (at Viridian House for her face-up) but at least she'll have a sister!

15. I ordered Kore too :D

16. :dance:cheer:celebrate

17. oof, i really waited till the last minute on this one, but i also ordered korë! very excited for this girl, she is so charming! i normally don’t name dolls before they arrive, but i am already thinking of calling her petrichor! :chibi

18. I also waited until the last few hours. :sweat For a while I'd decided to wait and see how other people painted her, and order in chocolat if that was ever made available, but I eventually changed my mind. Will have to think about what kind of look I want for her.

19. Congrats to all of those who orders Köre! :D Does anyone have concrete plans they can share with us? <3