1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. Just made a payment on my first DoD, an Appi Jäma :D I am soo excited.

2. @taichas congratulations!! Hope it wouldn’t take long to receive you little cutie!

3. Tiny Cöti spam for those who asked~ (also I just love my baby Anfisa)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. @Limabeanbro

She's really adorable! I'm waiting for my first Appi - a Chocolat Cöta which should arrive shortly - and also placed an order for Korë. Looking at the photos you posted, it seems you have no trouble about doll poseability, that is my main trouble. I read several opinions about DoD dolls...I own a Cham and she actually needs a bit of effort to pose rightly, anyway she's amazingly lovely :love

5. The DoD addiction is so real... All I've been looking at lately are pictures of Jama, Neze, and Kore :XD:

Does anyone know how well Blythe clothing (tops and dresses, at least) actually fit on Appis? I tried searching the thread but I didn't see an answer u.u

6. Where you you guys get shoes for your Appi/what size in regular stores fit best??

My girl has been shoeless for so long and I finally want to get her some

7. I'd also like to know where you guys get shoes!! ^

8. Pupashoes on Instagram /Etsy. She takes commissions for both Cham and Appi sized shoes :love

9. @taichas For shoes you can order some pairs from Pupashoes, i wait for my order at the moment =)
      Blythe dresses and tops can fit very well. But you need to look if the hole for the hands are big enough ( ore you need to remove the hands)
      Here are some Blythe clothes my Appi wears
      Login • Instagram
      Login • Instagram
      I own much more, the most are dresses =)

10. Is here anybody who waits for chocolate Cöta wih face-up too? :D

11. Yes, me! Do you have any news?

12. No sady not :(

13. I received a note from DoD that the preparation of my Còta is 'in progress' :3nodding: I think they are going to send all the Appi with faceup!

#153 Flaxen Hair Girl, Oct 6, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    14. Oh i got it too today :D Hope no the long waiting time is over :D

15. Sorry to ask another shoe question, but do littlefee shoes fit Appi at all? I do appreciate the suggestions and have checked them out, I just want some more options if possible!

16. Hello! I’m waiting for my korë, but I have not received any updates. Has anyone that is also waiting for korë received an update? I understand things are moving slower at the moment but I’m just so excited! I think some little update would help calm me down :3

17. Anyone who has a doll in the peche skin tone, can you tell me if the resin has any translucency to it at all?
      I'd love to see the skin tones in person, but unfortunately I've gotten into BJDs at a time when there are no doll shows in real life :(

18. Mmmm to me it seems that it's not a "moist"/translucent color:
      [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Is that Meel? She is so gorgeous!
      Thank you for the reply, yes the resin does seem more powdery/opaque... Still so beautiful ❤️
      I'm debating getting a Cota that is available now, or wait and see who is up for pre-order this year.

20. @Amandala oh I’m keeping my eyes on the mëel they teased! I love the appi’s so much! <3