1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Appi discussion part 2

Jan 30, 2019

1. Hello! not sure if anyone else was hoping for an update on the Kore pre-orders. I went ahead and emailed them to see if there was an update and they havent heard back from the casting company but are going to contact them today/tomorrow and hopefully have an update next week c:

2. @So.Spice thank you for checking in with them, i had been wondering about the progress of korë! i hope the casting company will be finished with them soon, i am really looking forward to this girl!

3. @c4tbus no problem! i look at my emails everyday hoping to see that she is on her way or something c: i'm so excited for her to get to me and my anticipation was driving me crazy! and i figured others who were waiting would like to know what i found out c: so hopefully they will post next week after things calm down after their latest pre-order with Chae

4. I am stalking their instagram every day! Since the last pre-order was only 24 hours, I'm worried I might miss it.

5. omg me too!!! haha i'm so excited for her! i love her face so much <3

6. hey everyone! dust of dolls made an update on kore on their facebook page today! posting here in case others cannot see <3

Hello,
      We have received news from our factory. The Appi Kores should be sent to our workshop this week!
      As you know, postal services are slowed down due to the pandemic, but as soon as we receive the tracking it should arrive in France within a week. We hope it will go through customs smoothly.
      As soon as we receive them at our workshop, we will make a new announcement!
      As always, thank you so much for your kindness and your patience,
      �Dust of Dolls

7. I guess we have plenty of time since they are doing the new cham pre-order next... Waiting is so hard!

8. @Amandala tbh I dont mind the wait for the next pre-order. It'll give me time to save! Cause I'd love to get Appi Meel <3 (my keyboard doesnt support the accented letters). But I feel like I'm losing my mind waiting for a Kore update :c

9. Oh man it must be tough being so close yet so far! Fingers crossed your Kore makes her way home to you soon!
      I really want to see the new Mëel finished, it's hard for me to visualize what she will look like from the black and white teaser.

10. AHHH <3 I just got my email notification that my Kore shipped! omg I'm through the moon excited!! I want to scream, cry, and laugh at the same time... I hope that doesnt make me sound crazy. I'm just very excited

11. congrats! i also got an email from dust of dolls that is a little confusing but i am guessing it means she will ship soon?

12. @c4tbus yes, from my understanding, it sounds like they are preparing orders and they will be in the post within 48 hours. c: at least for blank dolls. idk if this includes the ones with viridian house faceups c:

13. I am excited for you!!! Are you doing her face up yourself?

14. @Amandala no, I have a faceup artist that I'm going to commission c: Unfortunately I dont think my doll will get here in time for her February slots, so I'll have to wait until April I think. This is the artist I'm going to commission! Here

15. @So.Spice Wow, their work is amazing! I can't wait to see your Kore!

16. Your Kore will be absolutly wonderful with a makeup by this artist :D

17. @Fablaette45 thank you! I cant wait, she is very talented <3 of course there are so many talented artists around the world! I was nervous about sending Kore's face outside the US, so when I discovered she was in the US I was immediately sold c:

18. Reviving this thread a little as I'm purchasing an appi meel off someone and I'm incredibly excited!! I can see there have been some recommendations for clothes/shoes/wigs in the thread, but I would love to know if you have any new favourites to share!

I was going to be good and wait for the new appi that was teased but I love meel too much to pass her up <3

19. @grimdarkfandango oh congrats! <3 i love meel. I'm actually waiting for the new one they teased! But both girls are completely adorable! For my Kore, I follow artists like rumpleclothing and darkstars who make appi sized clothes. I think rumpleclothing has her outfits on diplay on her instagram and you message her your order and for what size. she has many cute clothes <3 darkstars has been pretty quite on her account. For wigs I commissioned SophyMolly on etsy because I wanted a specific style. And for shoes, I'd follow pupashoes <3 I think she takes commissions, but she does create adorable appi sized shoes. hope that helps!!

20. I actually managed to sneak into rumpleclothing's preorder the other day so I do have one outfit coming for meel, great to know there are other great accounts out there! Thank you especially for the tip on the shoes, I was wondering about those since the size is uncommon! :)