1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls - Doom

Mar 17, 2016

1. @vopisca - I think it will be fun to experiment a bit, I'm sure she will look amazing in anything!

So I just woke up and proceeded to order her straight away. I'm so happy!

2. Missed out on Esthy face-up, I was going to order her that way but I waited too long. Now I'm still debating due to the price, I'm leaning towards buy though. The other doll I was considering was lillycat lyse in caramel. I think Bomi's face might win out here though and her more pronounced shape. Only my opinion though. ;)

3. I do not know if anyone else saw this but Dust of Dolls did a cute little Bomi video. It is wonderful to see her on video rather than just still photos. It makes that blue wig look almost teal and now I am thinking I should have picked it up! Shoot.

4. I glanced at her and moved on, but that video has me practically aching to pick her up!

5. @revien I was thinking to myself, self.. wouldn't company's sell waaaay more dolls if they posted little mini-videos of sculpts like this? I mean, that's what I anxiously wait for in box opening videos... I mean, that Viridian House faceup is gorgeous. I have an Esthy coming my way.. but wowie.

6. Bomi's incredibly charming on video! Thanks for sharing @vopisca. I think whoever gets her will be very pleased.:aheartbea

7. Wow, that video makes her look utterly amazing. I'm extra pleased now that I'm getting her with that face-up and the wig!

8. Hello! >w< I also got a Bomi ;;w;; (someone helped me and now I'm trying to sell stuff to pay them back!) I am sooo excited! I will actually make mine into a boy, who previously was a MNF Chloe long-long time ago (like the song)! Can't wait to get the dolly and try all the stuff I got on it, see what fits and what not, and of course, make a wig and face-up it *u*

Some things I noticed mentioned in the thread btw?
      1. Lillycat's Lyse -will- be resold, the thing that is going to be out of production is the body! So if you want a Lyse, you can wait till a later time, but it will be on a different body :)
      2. Enaibi might not go back to Ldoll ;( I actually got some anime eyes from her over on Flickr and sneakily asked her about this year's Ldoll, and she said she is going to be too busy with her manga, probably. I also heard that she hasn't been to Ldoll for a couple years now.
      3. Dust of Dolls weirder colors are limited -and usually? come with fullsets? from what I've seen- which means they would be more expensive >~< So this might be the best deal you can get, at least till they decide to change they're sales ways?

9. Hi @Shailara ! Congratulations on getting her. Him, I should say. I'll look forward to seeing how he will look as a boy!

As for Lyse: the body was the reason I wanted Ellana in the first place, so that's why I couldn't wait, but yes, she'll be around thankfully!

And I was at LDoll in 2014, indeed no Enaibi. I did see the Doom girls there, though! It made my decision to get Bomi a lot easier :)
      I have some pics of them in my Flickr album: Ldoll 2014

10. Congrats!

And thanks for the information. Yeah, I was aware that the Lyse head might be resold on a different body, but I feel like there's not a lot of guarantee; like what body would she be sold on, would I like it, and has Lillycat already made it, or is it like a maybe future project that might never happen, and then even if it does, how long will it be, etc. So for Lyse I think I will behave as if the head were being discontinued also, because you never know.

Wow, nice photos, thanks! Too bad about Enaibi though!

After all this though... I think I'm not gonna get a Bomi after all :( I really can't get both, and I think I'd rather get a sister to my Ellana, who can wear all the clothes I already have and whatnot.

11. I did it! I ordered Bomi! I milled over it for a while and I just couldn't bear missing out on her :XD:. I ordered her blank and without a wig so I'll have to let her speak to me about who she will be :3nodding:

12. Thank you! ^_^ I have seen those photos, you were so lucky to have been able to attend ;w; It's a dream of mine, and we were going to go with my friend, @Soenatte, but we are kind out of money, so we don't think we'll have enough to go this year after all ;(

Thank you!!
      Actually, if you look at her instagram (which you should totally follow!), she has SO many heads and bodies in the making *U* It's so interesting and I can't wait for her to release them! So, I'm sure she'll release her again for sure, but I of course can't guarantee you will like the body... D:

@Loveleighlady Congrats :D

13. I ended up ordering her last minute, looks like she might be a bit of a challenge to dress. I've been trying to get a Miki Noxe since she first debuted, but realistically it's probably not happening. This is the first doll I've bought since then.

14. Congrats on your last minute ordering! Miki Noxe is adorable. For a few years now I've had my eye on Appi Meël, but that also doesn't seem to be happening. Someday I might get lucky at Ldoll, you never know... I'm definitely eager to see what it will bring this year. It's really the only real doll event in our vicinity this year (and by vicinity I mean two countries away), so I'm looking forward to it like a child to Christmas :) I can't believe Bomi will be here before then, it still feels like ages before she comes home!

15. I think the three months is here (or close) for those who ordered with no face-up- I'm hoping for box-opening pictures! I ordered Bomi with Viridian House face-up so maybe August arrival?

16. I'm still waiting *patiently* for my girl to ship :sweatI may or may not check for updates pretty frequently

17. I'm just happy to have paid my girl off :) I'm in the VH face-up boat, though, so I'm counting on it being a while!

18. Myself is hoping I get a shipping notice soon because at the end of the month I'm finishing exams and got to go back home...for a whole summer! D: So if the dolly ships after I leave, how will I pick her up? TT^TT; (I am ready to send DoD a message if it goes too late in the month for an address change...)

19. Oh no! I would definitely reach out of it starts to get too close to when it's time to leave. I started having issues with my local post so I have all my dolls shipping to my mom's house since she's home most days and I can pick up my packages on the way home from work. There's nothing more unnerving than worrying if they are going to send the doll you have been so excited for back to the artist!

20. Is the website down for anyone else?
      I was looking to buy one but can't access.