1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls - Doom

Mar 17, 2016

1. Maybe it was down temporarily? I just tried and its working now.

2. Eek! I just saw on Facebook that the dolls are en route to the Dust of Dolls workshop!

3. I don't think I've ever seen their site down all ghe times I've visited...its too bad you missed the pre order period though :(

4. Wennie
      I agree with you . I dreamed about Ellana caramel over a year and it finally released . so I could not miss. the more I'm a fan of Rachel . But a couple of weeks ago, quite by chance one girl refused to Bomi who bought during preordera in February , and I bought a doll and is now waiting for the baby . Makeup Verdiano house . I am very happy that it happened . and glad to meet like-minded people who are also waiting for the baby Bomi

[QUOTE = "Pinkeed, post: 11874345, member: 52511"] Пропущенный на Esthy лицевой стороной вверх, я собирался заказать ее так , но я ждал слишком долго. Сейчас я до сих пор обсуждают в связи с ценой, я склоняюсь к купить хотя. Другая кукла я рассматривал был lillycat лизировать в карамели. Я думаю , что лицо Боми в могли бы выиграть здесь , хотя и ее более выраженной форме. Только мое мнение , хотя. ;)[/ QUOTE]

These dolls are both rare . very hard to choose. yesterday received her Ellana . I'm happy

I get more pleasure from viewing photos from the show . Thank you.

what does it mean? Doll went on make-up or just go to the factory ? I do not quite understand

#44 Roxsaalina, Jul 8, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
    5. The preorder ended in March and I saw the other day that the dolls are on their way to the workshop. I'm assuming afterwards the dolls that are getting faceups will go to the artists and the blank dolls will be sent to their owners

6. it's good. with Verdian house to wait another 2 months

Loveleighlady
      I wonder how many people have bought Bomi ? What's her limit in pieces

#46 Roxsaalina, Jul 8, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
    7. Oh I don't know how many were ordered. I just know the preorder was the only opportunity to order one. Although there may be extras from people not being able to complete their layaway or if they had to order a minimum number to be casted.

8. Yay! I just got my shipping notification for my Bomi! I can't wait!

9. Got mine too ! But I'll not open my girl until ocotber :'(

10. Congrats!!!

I got mine as well :D I totally forgot to bring a wig with me, but I went, bought some yarn and made him some temporary wigs to wear! The pants and shirt I got don't fit (should have guessed, they were made for Moe Feeples...), but thankfully the dress did :V;;; I'm now making him a swimsuit, in case I take him to the beach for photos, although I would like to do that after I've done a face-up on him...

(I'll just leave my instagram link here, since I dun wanna flood the thread with a bunch of my ugly night pictures >.<;;; )

11. Congrats to you as well! I love his crocheted bottoms! I really have been waffling for months for my girl's style so I'm working on a wig for now. Is your boy kicky? I haven't been able to get my girl to stand yet so I see some sueding in her future.

12. I was actually going to ask you the same thing :/ I have been too afraid of making him stand, because the legs just swivel around or kick or...really, they will do -everything- except keep staight? I almost regret pulling out the little pieces of packaging, in case they'd help. I was also thinking of sueding him...
      Thank you for the compliment :3 I was actually planning something quite different for hairstyle, but I'm liking the dread-looking wig :V He might get stuck with it (or a differently colored one!)

13. Yes! The legs go crazy and immediately fold at the knees and the ball hip joints are just constantly moving around. The wig looks good! I like the texture and color. It gives him interest :)

14. i just put one of these ladies on layaway and im so excited, i had the money for her JUST as the order period ended and i missed out, and someone was selling her on FB group and i snapped her up pronto, not letting her slip through my fingers again!, although my collection just took a big shuffle hit so some are leaving but im getting another one of my grails finally! <3
      its so cool to others with thiers, she is just sublime! congrats to everyone else who is getting thiers in!

15. I got mine too! Picked her up on Monday from the post office. I will post the pictures soon. I noticed she was really tightly strung too, but figured they just did that for shipping. Has anyone tried loosening the string yet or was there not enough extra string to do that?

16. id recommend hot glue sueding if you can whilst the doll is still strung, just go slowly, that should help with the tension and friction and in time it will loosen up naturally.

17. I can try, though I've never done that before, I know that other people on the forum probably have though. I usually just loosen it a bit. Is it difficult?

18. if there isnt enough string to loosen it, i usually find the hot glue method is another good fix, its not too hard to do at all, you just need a hot glue gun, the glue and your doll!
      you start whereever you like and just pull the piece away and thinly apply the glue, just be sure to steer clear of the string, you can just do one side of the piece at a time for this and you can also adjust the glue where needed.
      put down a drop on the socket and spread it around with the tip of the gun,wait a few moments for it to dry enough so you can do the other side and repeat on all parts as needed and it will be done!

because the glue creates a good amount of friction, it forces the elastic to hold its position, over time it will loosen up.