1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls - Doom

Mar 17, 2016

1. She's so amazing!
      I am so sad to have missed out on her! I am so desperate to find one I really home some people will be selling their dolls because I need one in my life so badly! :(

2. I would keep an eye out over the next couple of weeks for someone adopting out their Bomi. I was so scared to miss out on her despite it really being an unprepared expensive layaway but she may pop up after some people start getting them in their hands.

3. Thank you so much! So the girls started shipping out?
      Anyone knows if maybe they will be making other colours? If I can't find one secondhand it would be nice to see an other preorder of them ❤️

4. Yes I think all the girls that are being shipped blank are going out not and the remaining with the face up artists will be shipping there homes later. I'm curious if she will be caste in another color as well. I think someone asked on their Facebook page as well.

5. Ohh, hello group! I did not realise Bomi was in topic, that's such happy news as I've exhausted search buttons on every media site to find more pictures of her x3
      I received mine last week, and after a quick paintjob I decided to keep the name Bomi as it suited her.
      [​IMG]
      first proper photo of my Bomi, sitting in my garden.

Finding fitting clothes has been quite difficult, MSD size tops were good for short sleeves but long sleeves were too short sleeved, whereas SD size tops were to loose in general. SD size skirts seemed mostly alright, but I think best bet is to do something custom made. I've tried several size and shape shoes, but so far nothing is wide enough, so I'm thinking perhaps Iplehouse yid/sid sizes would suit?

Overall I'm smitten, though struggling to get her to stand up, but ah well she's cute enough sitting down.
      Can't wait more of these sweeties pop up!

6. She looks gorgeous! Right now my girl is waiting patiently for me to get started on her face. I have an SD dress on her now that fits only because I wrapped the halter strings around her chest. Dust of Dolls put out a few suggestions on their blog of clothes but I plan on trying to make my own that accentuate her curves. . dust of dolls . » Clothes for Doom Bomi
      Yes! Getting her to stand is a struggle so i'm going to try sueding her this weekend in hopes it will corral those leg joints

7. Thank you for the link @Loveleighlady :) - I hope we get to see your girl soon!
      I wonder if the Ninestyle shoes vary in sizes, as I have the exactly same pair, but they do not fit ><

8. Do the shoes have zippers? Its possible they left them open and just got creative with posing lol .
      I'm hoping to get some time to work on her look this weekend and maybe sueding her thigh joints. I've finished her wig cap but I need to grab some hair dye so I can finishe dyeing the alpaca

9. Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a tread about what fits this gorgeous girl? I am curious to see what people are going to try on her beautiful body!
      And size comparisons with others SDs!

10. I ended up stretching the shoes a bit, and just forcing them on after which one of the zippers broke, but atleast they're bloody on now XD;; .... Not looking forward to having to take em off.

[​IMG]

11. Sooo pretty! I'm going to have to investigate possible shoes for her other than the listed

12. Nice job! I'm glad you found clothes that fit. I really like her make-up.

13. [​IMG]

she came!!! she arrived yesterday, i adore her to bits, she had an accident today but i fixed it, she buckled when i was taking pics of her standing in a cute pose.. i may get a stand!
      the shoes fit but also dont? XD they are from dollzone, a mission to get on, but they are on damnit!

her name is Minnow ^^
      i made her some eyes and did her face yesterday, she is just do cute!

14. [​IMG]
      sorry for the poor photo, but this is bomi next to my dollmore glamour eve
      they both have wide hips but bomi is deffo larger and her legs are the chunkiest ive seen in an SD, still super cute though!

15. I haven't been active a great deal on the forum lately and look at what I missed! Such beauties, wow! I've seen Bomi pop up on my Instagram feed a few times (your girl for one @chiichanny), but I was sort of trying to forget about her to ease the wait and so I didn't think to check here! I've seen Esthy and VH updates on DoD's Insta, so it looks like the face-upped girls might be coming home soon as well. So I can finally allow myself to be excited, lol. Especially as her story counterpart, my Lillycat Ellana, shipped today. I will be sneakily spending my office day today working on their background (it's quiet, no one will notice) ;)

16. She is so pretty! I haven't had a lot of time to work on my girl lately and now with school starting back up for myself and my daughter my free time may be even more limited :( I hope to get some time this weekend to at least complete her wig so I can free up for her face to be completed :)

17. thank you!
      it always sucks when you are busy, i hope you find some time soon to complete her base look off ^-^

18. Ahh your Bomi is so sweet @chiichanny ! I adore the pastel-y makeup with the wig and attire to match :D I wanna see more Bomi, even if I stare at mine every day xD

19. I missed out on her order period and now more and more are getting home! She's got quite the price tag, so I can't spring for her anytime soon on the secondhand market, but hopefully one day! Meanwhile I'd love to follow this thread with any pics people may have <3