1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls - Doom

Mar 17, 2016

1. I purchased a Souldoll Vito dress from a fellow hobbyist in hopes that the 'in-between-msd-and-sd' size would be suitable for Bomi, and for this dress atleast I can say it actually is! :D
      [​IMG]

2. Ah that's nice to know !

3. [​IMG]

4. I've been ogling all the lovelies in this thread, as I've finally finally been able to snag one of my own off the MP--she even has the wig (pink) and faceup (Esthy) that I wanted! She's on layaway now, but I'm so ecstatic. I was broken hearted that I couldn't buy her during the preorder, but soon soon soon she will be coming home!

5. These dolls are so sweet! I love them all.

6. I come here to admire these dolls regularly as I didn't buy one. Now I regret. A lots of admiration going on here. I love all the dolls and wish for more photos. ^__^

7. Hey everyone! I'm glad to see a thread here for these girls. I was able to get this girl on layaway and with her being shipped so soon, I'm finally allowing myself to get hyped for her coming home. I hope to see more of her and I'll share mine once she's home. Everyone's Bomi is so pretty :D

8. It's been a little while since I posted. ^ ^ I changed around some stuff in my collection, and my Bomi has settled with being a girl after all, and she got her face-up recently, as well as an extra wig just because it fits her so well ^ ^ Her name is Caroline~

[​IMG]

9. @Shailara She is so sweet ! I like her asian look !

@Pinkeed 7-8" definitly (8/9" works too if it's not too big)

Another shot of my girl :)
      [​IMG]

10. Mine is 8-9 and it fits very well. I would actually think 7-8 is small, but I can check this for sure, if you want.

@Youpla Thank you very much ^ ^ I thought it was an opportunity since dolls without eyelids don't come often haha!
      I also love what you've done with your girl though :) Especially the lips so kiss able looking!

11. Ahh, everyone's girls are just amazing.

I got my girl's face back from Esthy today, and she's amazing. I'm so in love <3 I'm not an SD person, but this girl's the exception. I really hope DoD will make a 40cm-ish Bomi or Näbi some day though, ahah ^^;
      I still need to make her a wig and clothes, but meet older Kess, or Kestrel. It'll be too annoying to keep calling them "older" and "younger", so I'll stick with the full name for Bomi and the nickname for Näbi. I don't want to dye such an expensive doll, so I'll have to live with the discrepancy in skin tone, but they won't be photographed much together, so it's fine.

[​IMG]

(Bad picture due to no natural light today, but I had to get one at once she arrived)

12. Ohhhh, your Bomi is so beautiful! and Esthy's faceup is so beautiful!!!! I am already a fan of your Cham Näbi, so seeing a bigger version of her is bliss! ;-)

And me, too, I live vicariously through all the Bomis in this thread, I didn't have the funds during the preorder, bwaaaa!

13. Thanks! That would be great. I'm trying to pick a wig for her right now and I only have one SD wig on a different doll so it's really hard to say what the right size is.

14. I did actually try the 7-8 wig I had, it does go on the head if I stretch it enough, but I think 8-9 is the better fit, you can even fit a wigcap if you want and all...

15. Ahh, thank you so much <3 Esthy's face-ups truly are beautiful! I'll get lots more photos when she's finished, although I probably will photograph my Näbi more still :3

Awww D: I hope you can find one secondhand if you want one enough someday ~

16. Wow, I love Esthy's faceups!

My girl just showed up, so I'll share a photo here.
      [​IMG]
      I haven't had time to do the faceup yet, but I'm excited to work on my first SD doll! She's wearing a 7-8 wig but it really doesn't fit, I'm using the bow to keep it on. I bet an 8-9 would fit way way better. She's also wearing 8mm eyes? I thought the site said 12mm but my 12mm didn't fit, so these are the 8mm that came with my Nobledolls Rhubarbe.

I'm curious what size eyes others are using?

17. I love Esthy's face-ups too ahah <3 She's one of my favourite face-up artists.

Congrats, she's lovely! I absolutely adore her dress <3

Mine is wearing 12mm with very small irises. They have the iris size of most standard 8mm, and rather huge whites. But smaller wouldn't fit on mine I think; the ones she's wearing just covers all so the putty doesn't show.