1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls - Doom

Mar 17, 2016

1. Thank you! I made it myself, but it's actually for a MSD doll chateau I have so I was very surprised it fit!

If you look closely you can see a little bit of putty in one corner of the eye, so maybe I'd want 10mm? (In general I'm having a hard time with eyes because I want her to have light brown eyes and that's harder than I thought to find)

2. Thanks for checking! :) I'm going to go check out some wigs that I think would look good. ;)

3. So this is my very first SD doll, and I was wondering if she is hard for you guys to stand up?

4. Yup, nearly impossible. I've even sueded her, but I think I also need to tighten her strings or get thicker ones.

5. I have watched a video on youtube of someone who tried sueding and all sorts to get her to stand, but it seems hopeless. On the bright side her sitting looks really cute :lol:

6. Yeah these girls just won't stand :/ They're just a pain... perhaps with a heavy stand she could be help up?

Anyway, I changed Caroline's eyes! ^_^ Oh and clothes...which are also a pain!!! Most SD shirts just won't look nice, and my MSD shirts only fit if they're not a close fit... I had this dress a friend made for when I had a feeple that fit... T_T

[​IMG]Caroline got new eyes~ by Shailara UvU~, on Flickr

7. Ahhh, Caroline is adorable, I love that wig on her, and love how you've dressed her, it goes so well with her sweet face. <3

8. Thank you very much! ^-^ I'm hoping to be able to get her some modern clothes, as she's supposed to be a university student, but this is good enough for now TvT;

9. Sooooo, this kind of happened... *very happy dance*.

I was able to adopt a Bomi from a fellow collector (who happens to be here, too, you will recognise Bomi from the thread) and I was able to give her a new home, and here she is, haaaaa, I'm so happy:

[​IMG]Bomiiii by blablette1, sur Flickr

I might give her another lip colour in the future, but for now she is my stylish dolly from the far north, where the winter never ends... <3

10. Ohh congrats ^ ^ She's very lovely, I remember her~ It's great she got a new happy home!

11. Awww, thank you! I'm totally smitten by her! <3

12. I recently opened DoD for me. They are so amazing. It's pleasure to see them on photo. More photos, please!))))

13. I gave my girl a new faceup (and a handblush) and she also whispered me her name, please meet Macha:

[​IMG]Macha by blablette1, sur Flickr

14. She looks so good @Blablette ! I'm glad she got a good home.

I finally got some good pictures of my girl, Wenczeslaw.
      [​IMG]

15. Thank you, @PuddingMolester and I retrurn the compliment: Wenczeslaw is adorable!

16. I like how all Bomi are different and beautiful :)

A little pic of mine ;)
      [​IMG]

17. Oh my gosh she's beautiful! How did you get a closed hand?

18. @PuddingMolester Thanks :D the head is on Volks DolfieDream body, that's why ^^

19. Ooohhhhh!

I... never even thought to put her head on a different body. That would probably help her stand better :sweat though I'm just really in love with the body she came with.

20. Did you try hot gluing the body ? It helps a lot !