1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Püns Discussion Part 1

Mar 22, 2011

1. Sirena your girl has such a sweet old fashioned look. The pearls are perfect on her and I love her hairstyle.

Kade your picture is adorable. I couldn't help thinking she might be a little green from eating too many treats! The whole shop display counter is perfect, but not as darling as your Puns!

2. Thank you very much everyone!

Lace Princess green from eating all those treats! Lol! XD this thought made me laugh it's so fitting with her color.

I just keep forgetting and forgetting to post here. Anyway one pic from earlier this summer.

[​IMG]
      Helmiina by Kaede_, on Flickr

3. Ooooh, I just happened across this thread and I can't wait to go back and look at some gorgeous Puns pics. I adore this doll.

Sirena and Kaede, your Puns are gorgeous!

4. [​IMG]
      Flower Püns by Kaede_, on Flickr

A little something for my girl to wear in ldoll next weekend :).

5. Thank you! I adore her color it really is perfect (at least for me) <3.

When I was dreaming of my own Püns I used to go and look at yours! She is still so beautiful and amazing in my eyes even if I have my own now. Please keep sharing her pics ^^. Her outfit is really lovely! I would want something like that for Helmiina.

On Thursday we got our first snow this year and today my girls Helmiina and Lili went to try snow sliding. More pics on my flickr.

[​IMG]
      Snow sliding 1 by Kaede_, on Flickr

6. It's been a long time I didn't visit here ...
      And nice to see pics of the Püns sisters

some news of mine with her new friend ...

[​IMG]

7. OMG 6luciole is it the new SD from Dust of Dolls? Please show more!!!

8. LaraT, alas not sure I'm allowed as my pics with my other dust of dolls was deleted.
      you can see more of her in my flickr.

9. 6lucole, aha, I have been on your flickr. I like your pictures soooo much!

10. 6luciole> Oh ! You were the one who had the chance to get this gorgeous girl ! They are really cute together ! :heart:

11. 6luciole your girls are gorgeous! Lïl has so beautiful face. I really like her nose it's so cute. I was amazing to see Lïl in person in LDoll. So big when you are used to these smaller ones. Please do post more pictures of them together!

12. Wow, what amazing girls and what an amazing photo!!

13. I have a question and I didn't know where else to ask it...could any of you Puns owners or someone who owns any other Dust of Dolls dolls tell me about your experience with yellowing? I haven't been able to find information as to if Dust of Dolls uses "french" resin or not or if they yellow quickly. Thanks in advance! :sweat

14. Diamantis, there is only a handful of dolls out there. DOD never made a lot of them. As to yellowing, they ad UV, so the dolls would not yellow faster than any other dolls. No, they do not use "French" resin.

15. Thanks for the info, grael. I was actually asking about the resin because I am considering buying one of the newer OT Dust of Dolls and I figured they still use similar resin to their previous Puns dolls.

16. Has anybody already bought a DOD doll? I'm waiting for Khöl...

17. I got a Tan Tank for 3 years and the resin is as new, no yellowing at all. :)

Do you know everyone if now we can talk and post about other creations of dust of doll like Appi line or Krott?

18. If the Mod Squad accept the Appi dolls in regard to their new criteria, we will anounce it quickly and open a thread for them, as they don't share the same body than Püns :)

19. Yeah great new! :D