1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Püns Discussion Part 1

Mar 22, 2011

1. Plasticnoodles : huuum, I'm not sure... I don't want to make mistakes.
      During the LDoll, the Püns for sale were available with faceup/bodyblushing/eyes and one with a second faceplate. (check this pic and this pic for exemple). I don't know if they will purpose a fullset Püns with clothing. They did it for one Tank so maybe it would be possible for Püns too ^^
      About seam finish, if you think about sanding the casting lines, I'm pretty sure it's done :)

I think some blank Püns can maybe be purposed for sale. But it's not sure (I don't know if the girls are decided yet).
      Same thing about custom faceup. I think for these 2 points, that Dust of Dolls are still not sure of what they will do.
      But for the rest, I guess I didn't say anything wrong :)

2. i kind of wrote Püns off because of the rareness and quite high price (which is understandable of course, just high for a budget), but if Dust of Dolls would release her more widely with the help of a casting company, i would really be interested.
      i think she is so cute and i also love that she is quite a tiny doll too! and she is so special :aheartbea

3. I still hope for her! She would be a wonderful edition!

4. I have offered my help, but have not heard from them. I use a factory that can great dolls, we make Daisy Dayes dolls.

5. I love Püns! I think it would be cool if some of them had elf ears, too...so I could make one into a tooth fairy. :P
      Anyway, is the website down because it is being updated or something?

6. PrincessEv : ? Down ? :o
      You are worrying me (I'm in charge of their website).

It's works perfectly for me. We did some changes this week-end because D.D. bought their own domain name (before, it was http://dustofdolls.free.fr and now, it's http://www.dustofdolls.com) but I did a rerouting from the old adress to the new one.

That's why I'm a little bit affraid when you said that their site is down. Can you give me more details ? (send me a PM please) :?

7. Sandra, I just tried it and it works just fine for me. The website looks beautiful. :D And the dolls look amazing and oh so different from other people's dolls. More piccies of Puns would be great (when DoD have time). I'm looking forward to the day I can buy one of their beautiful dolls. Thank you.:)

8. psammead : Yes, we've planned to make a gallery for Püns too :) (I'm waiting the pictures' selection of Lywann and Nyo, but they are quite busy ^^)
      Thanks for reassuring me about the website !

PrincessEV : If you already visited the website a long time ago (when it was not any menu bar), maybe you just need to refresh the page using F5 in your keyboard.

9. AHA, thats good to know.
      Now I understand why the http://dustofdolls.free.fr link I had put into my favorites suddenly went to -Error 404- over the weekend.

For a moment there I thought D.D. were down :o

great to here we might be able to see more of Püns soon :D

Edit: The Püns Gallery is up with some real nice different Püns pictures Click here to see.

10. Püns is a really special doll. I love that she looks to be part animal, but not your typical anthro. Too cute!!

Although it's justified, I hope DoD won't concern themselves too much with others copying - only because Püns has so much essence and character that nobody will be able to re-create that with the same authentic passion as those who conjured her in the first place. I admire Lywann and Nyo greatly!

I'd love a Püns! <3

11. I need to finish the update of Püns gallery (I'm a bit lazy, sorry ^^).
      I can post a message here if some are interrested when it would be done :)

I love Püns because she's a very interresting and unpredictable doll. You can give her so many personnalities...
      I'm dreaming of one Püns too :aheartbea

12. Yes! please tell us when there are more pictures online :D

13. I second that! The pics that are there already are lovely. (And, Sandra, I'm sure you're not at all lazy -- it's a lot of work! Thank you!)

14. I wish, so much, that Püns was already available! There's just something about her sweet, sad face... if I could only have one doll, it would be her... or five of her, because I don't think my husband would be specific enough to think of limiting the number of that one doll.:lol:

15. oh, you're cunning.;)

16. oh wow, i love Saru with the closed eyes. Püns is so versatile.
      i hope one can join my dollfamily one day :chocoberry

17. I added more pics of Püns in the gallery (1pic of Constance on the top of page 2 / 2 pics of Soho in the middle of page / 5 pics of Apfelstrüdel in the bottom - this doll is so versatile :) ) and I hope add more soon :)

Click here to see the pics

18. I like her so much as a little human girl :) I hope they release more soon! Though I may not be able to get in on the first orders.

19. New pictures added (and I hope to add more and more and mooore).
      On page 2 and 3 :)

Chehime :
      I also hope they will release more soon (I want a Püns too!)

20. pictures are wonderfull
      Püns , any way they are, are so nice
      really in love with these girls