1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Püns Discussion Part 1

Mar 22, 2011

1. All those pictures are soooo sweet, I love to see them all.

2. Hope I can get one, I love the originality and sculpting of this lovely doll.... YAY

3. I am in love with this doll! haha Her style is just perfect to me. I really adore Tank as well so I would venture to say I am becoming a big D.D. fan altogether! ;)

Really waiting in anticipation for these dolls to become more readily available in the hopes I may get lucky enough to own one someday!

4. I really love Puns body. I hope to get her someday.:D

5. I am so glad that there is a thread for this doll. She is so very unique. I love her facial expression...just enough sadness. I would LOVE to add one of these dolls in NS to my collection!

6. the new photos are gorgeous. Making me drool more :(

7. Some good news : dolls would be available for sale at the LDoll (I don't remember who was planning to came).
      After that, I'm sure dolls would be for sale on their website :)

8. Ooh that's great to now! I'm going and who knows maybe I can bring one home with me. Of course it depends on how much dolls there will be for sale and am I able to save so much ^^.

9. Yes, Nyo and Lywann are working very very hard.
      Yesterday, they ship 6 dolls. Some of the future owner of the dolls are sometimes waiting since 2 years. Yes they are mainly french for the moment, but it's very easy to explain. We are following Dust of Dolls' work since some years now. We were the first to saw WIP pictures of Püns in Matériel Céleste forum. It explain why so many french are on the waiting list :)

But Dust of Dolls are very impatient to be abble to purpose Püns for sale, internationaly, with their website.
      They are working very hard on their waiting list and for the LDoll festival. After that, I hope some Püns would be finally for sale on their site.
      :)

Kaede : about the price, I think it would be 600 euros for a blank doll and 650 for a doll with faceup but I'm really not sure.
      Even if I'm in contact with Lywann, I don't have all the answers ;)

10. Oh that's great to hear! It means more owner pictures to see! I think it's completely understandable why there are so many (perhaps only) french people in their waitlist currently. It's easier sell things inside country than selling to other countries as well. It's also nice to know that they are working hard to make these dolls and to be able to sell them internationally. I'm sure everyone appreciates that. About their price it wasn't actually a question ^^' (I remember you telling their price estimate for us earlier, thank you for that <3). I was just blabbering about if I'm able to save for a doll too as I'm unemployeed and have to save for flights blaa blaa blaa insert boring talk here. But it's allways good to say some things again in case someone has missed them. I think Püns price is very reasonable and I don't think it's too high (when I start talking I don't seem to be able to stop but tend to blabber... sigh). Anyways I can't wait to see more and more pictures of Püns it's such an original looking doll <3. Oh, almost forgot to say thank you very much for keeping us informed! I highly appreciate that!

11. So we are looking at October/November for an international release? I might have money by then :)

12. I'm so happy after a long waiting, I finaly got my little püns! :)
      So so cute!!! *v*

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

More picts on my flickr

13. Wow Great, thanks for all the information,
      its wonderfull that you keep us so well informed.

And ooeee release after Ldoll, I can't wait, better start saving up now ;)

14. takuya_angel Aww, what a cutie! I like her style - she's serious about reading the book while listening to music. The headphone is cute too - where did you get it, pls?

15. Reggie Thank you ^^ yes she is realy serious !
      The headphone come from Ixtee shop.

16. Thanks for the reply. It looked familiar but never would have thought that she could wear an Ixtee headphone :)

17. Thank you really really much for all your support, and loving our work^^
      we are for now working hard to put some dolls on sale every months on our website and wich will be available internationally.

I'll put some new informations very soon wich the dolls which will be on sale, etc etc

Thank you to Sandra to help us letting you know about all our avancements^^

Finally, we are working hard on new prototypes ~_o

18. Can't wait !!! I'm impatient to see your new treasuries :aheartbea

19. I would like to order one too, when they release them again, but I've hope that the price will be little lover than 600&#8364;

20. That's so exciting: thank you so much for your hard work and your lovely creations Nyo! :D Looking forward to those monthly releases.