1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Püns Discussion Part 1

Mar 22, 2011

1. Congrats. I also see you got a tank. So jealous. :)

2. I was hoping to have the $600 by October/Nov but I forgot about World Fantasy Con which I am going to! So I don't know... Please just keep them coming!

3. Thats a great idea, some a month. I can't wait to see the information.

OOEE interesting! :)

4. Nyo , it isn't hard to love your work !!! I find it very easy to fall in love with Püns , and I can't wait for a blank beigy-grey release ...

I'm also very excited at the idea of new prototypes ......Your creations are so special !!!!

5. ditto, i would love a beigy-grey release too!

6. Hey, Some news

We are really sorry for the late in our planning...
      My school take all my time (especially **** people of my school team -_-) *a bit angry ^^'*

anyway, don't worry, we let you know about news! (or sandra)

Thank you!!!

7. Just take your time Nyo :)

school can sometimes take away a lot of time,

We will simply have to wait for more news (and/or get a facebook account and follow the news there ;) )

*puts some more money in her savings for Püns, and runs off to facebook*

8. I up the topic to show you my little one tatoos ^^
      Now she is a real rebel hé hé

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More on my flickr :)

9. wow. Those tatoos are soooo cute
      takuya_angel your girl looks super sweet!

10. Takuya_Angel, your Puns is just fantastic! Love that faceup and just everything about the little sweetheart:XD: I hold out hope that I will be blessed with one of these beautiful dolls one day!

11. Takuya_Angel, I saw your little lovely on Flickr and just love her tattoos! She is a very unique girl. ;)
      I'm also still holding out hope to be able to bring home a Pun (and a Tank for that matter!) someday soon.

12. She's too cute! What a sassy personality she's got, it's written (painted, lol) all over her! :)

13. Sorry about that (and sorry for the REALLY late response), I must have gone to the old website and not refreshed. Thank you so much for the new link. :)

14. Takuya_angel , what size wig does a PÜns wear please ?

Congratz on you tattoos !

15. Thank you very much every body! I'm glad you also like tattoos on Puns ^^

Elfwing, my Puns wears 5/6 monique wig.

16. This evening I recieved the wig I was looking for my second puns head (they got the same body)
      So let my introduice Pixie's sister, Oddity. :)
      Little bit shy and so cute ^3^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More pict on my flickr galery !

17. So cute, Takuya! :D I love Oddity and Pixie, what lovely girls you have!! :D

18. Oddity is super cute, I love her colourfull face up!

19. I'm joining on wanting Puns!!!! They are so unique and adorable! :D
      I really want those dolls so much! Will they be limited? And is there a waiting list I can register at?
      Also: do they come with a sleeping faceplates?

20. Idalupi, I'm not sure but I think that they will be limited. And no I don't think that their is a waiting list for the moment.
      By the way, i realy hope that the world will be full of Puns soon! I love seeing all differents style and custo on them.