1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Püns Discussion Part 1

Mar 22, 2011

1. Yes it would really be great if the world would be filled with more Puns!
      I really want to order two of them so I could have twins. I better start saving up! Do you know if they come with sleeping faceplates ?

2. Sorry but no I don't know if they will come with a sleeping face. But yes you must save your money right now if you want twins :)

3. First of all, i would like to say how pleased i am to see a thread dedicated to this beautiful doll :D, i would LOVE to own a puns some day and can't wait for them to be available to buy!!

4. AS far as I know (I hope I am not mistaking ), PÜns isn't limited , but is hand made by 2 creators , and there are very few at a time .
      Yes , there is a sleeping Püns too , she is adorable !
      I beleive they also come in different resin colors such as mauve , green , yellow, normal , grey ...

THere is no waiting list that I know of (or I would be on it !)

5. How sweet!!! Love the whole story behind Puns!!

6. I was wondering, has anyone heard any new news about when puns will be available to everyone?

7. I'm also quite interested to know this! Little Puns is truly a heartbreaker. I adore this whimsical girl so much:aheartbea

8. A while back I heard it would be after the Ldoll convention (which would be somewhere around the end of october).
      But nothing has been confirmed yet.

9. Ooo i really hope so! it's a long wait but it'll be worth it :)

10. I hope the makers of PUN become very successful, as they deserve it!!!!!!!!!

11. LOL I just can't wait for this doll. *_*
      I actually catch myself already wanting to order wigs, eyes, outfits.
      AND thinking up characters for Püns!

12. Yes, she is one, maybe the most amazing doll I ever seen!!!!
      I hope to be too a lucky girl, and get one in my hand!
      A Püns girl will make me the happiest mom'!!!!

And her bigger sister tank too

13. 6luciole i actually asked DOD about tank but they said that they have stopped making her :( which is a shame because i liked her as well, but puns is my first choice!! :)

14. Dust of Dolls has a post up on their sales page announcing a sale of "Light Green OOAK Custom" Puns on 7/24/11.
      Seems like there will only be one, since it's OOAK?

I've been checking their sales page every single day since I saw this lovely doll, but I don't think I'll try for this sale~ I really want one in white or normal skin, not green :sweat But good luck to whoever tries!

15. OMG i've just seen her!! she's so beautiful, unfortunately, like you, i am after a white or normal skinned puns :(

16. I think most of us want normal/white skin!

Oh, I am so sad about Tank!!!!
      Then I can only guess to get a Püns, but it will be a hard battle!!!

Green, why not!!!
      I have seen the green faun Nelly by Kaye Wiggs in the hands of Val Zeitler, and whaou, she is just gorgeous!!!!

17. Man, if I'm reading it correctly it looks like there will be only one.

Also so sad about tank. She's the one a wanted the most.

I wonder what's happening With DOD? I heard that they will release dolls internationally and soon, so I could only hope it would be in mass quantities.

Now there's only one and Tank has been canceled. Ugggg :doh

18. yes, just one!

don't know how they plane to release them !

19. She is so beautiful colour! If I had funds I would deffinately try to get her. Amazing work as allways <3.

20. Apple green?

Hmm i might have to try for her,
      The colour would make a cute troll girl :)