1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Püns Discussion Part 1

Mar 22, 2011

1. any idea of a price?

2. Nope no mention of price yet,
      hopefully it will come later.

By the way,are we sure this sale is international?
      I would be sad to hear its only for Frans.

3. Oh my....she is beautiful!

4. Oh no, Tank is discontinued! Oh, but I loved her too...:( Ah, well: I love Puns more.

Can someone help me, I'm confused: it says Pollyhood is OOAK but they haven't specified her number: so is there just the one, painted? Or perhaps more, unpainted? I'm guessing just the one. For the character that I want my puns to be, I'd like a grey or blueskin, so I'm gonna hold out. Unless of course they have unpainted little green beauties, then I may have to cave. :D

5. What sorry me is that they don't answer to mail!
      I just wanted to know if there will be different offers? I don't want a green Püns, but if there is only her/one, I will change my mind!

6. Yeah. I emailed them. And no luck either. This was months ago. The artists seem to be as allusive as their dolls. Oh well. :...(

I hope something materializes with Dust of Dolls...Soon. It would be ashame for such wonderful art to go un-noticed or just past at the waist side by that next great thing.

:crossing my Fingers: :aheartbea

7. I can't believe I want that apple green Püns this desperatly! I'm really not that into fantasy coloured resin and now they make this green one and I'm sold. Much much more sold than I was after seeing photos of normal and white skin which I usually prefer. I really badly hope there will be another one with this colour in ldoll or in future. She just grabbed my heart and told me her place in my dolls story. I'm so sad I don't have funds for her right now. Oh well, at least I have ldoll to expect so maybe I'm lucky and will be able to get one there.

I must be really insane or something as I keep seeing myself with my own Püns doing some clothing giveaways and stuff (being a seamstress I would make my own patterns and make some clothes made to fit only Püns). :sweat

8. I, would like first to know the price, but it seems to be something very "secret"!
      It seems to be secret, totally unavowable one!

9. Tossing a wild quess here but those Püns that were sold on ldoll went for 650€ so I'm thinking something close to that.

10. so you're right, it is not for me this month too!!!
      I already bought 2 kaye wiggs and 3 other less expensive dolls!

And I would prefer a nude doll!
      love Püns, but not with tatoo!

11. I just can't wait till the sales page go's up.
      This girl really stole my heart, I want her.
      I will sertainly be trying come sunday! :)

I just hope I will stand a chance at getting her... (my computer is pretty slow)

12. Hello everyone!!!

I've read all your comment and I'm really touched by your interest and your support.

We have been really really busy those times, trying to take the best decisions, and planning what's next.

Püns will never be casted in big quantities. We are sorry, but this doll means a lot for us, and we need to keep her "for us". But we will sell a few Püns times to times. One will be on sale tomorrow, we're working on new molds to be able to sell one or two in august. We'll probably continue to make fantasy resin colors, even if some normal skin Püns will be casted to sometimes.
      So yes we will do some other green Püns, some normal skin, and we won't makeup all our dolls, we will sell nudes too. But we ask you to understand the few quantities ^^ We really spend a lot of time on each doll.

Actually, we're working on a new version of her body, a little bit taller, with new faces. As soon as we can we'll show those new dolls on our website and flickr, and those will be casted by a big factory in "natural" skin tones.

Anyway, we succeed to create a page for PollyHood on our website (we didn't have any access to the net for a week :/ ).

>> you can find it here <<

The price for a makeuped and blushed Püns is 650 €

Thank you really much for your support once again&#9829;

13. Oh my those new pictures are amazing!
      I think I will have to be glue'd to my computer tomorrow to try to get her.

I don't mind the fact that Püns will only be available in small numbers,
      I just hope I will be able to bring one home.

14. she is very very special, if i could i would try to adopt her, but at this moment i can't.

good luck to all who will try and to Nyo and Lywann, great work!

it is great news that you are working on a doll that will be released more widely, i look forward to hear more about it!
      and it is understandable that you want to keep Püns in small quantities, i think it makes her special. that is why i'm happy you are also making this new doll so more people can own one of your dolls. it's a great decision i think!

15. This is such good news to hear there will be another style of puns as well, i really really hope you realise more normal skin puns! i desperately want one!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Originally I didn't care for the body style at all but the more I look at photos the more it grew on me & now I love it. Hopefully they will reach a point and be able to produce larger batches so we can all bask in the Puns light ^^

17. Absolutely gorgeous! Good luck to everyone who is trying for her! I think I will wait for another color, but she is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see what other colors come out. She is truly a little treasure!

18. Oh gosh, I'll be waiting/hunting down a PUNS for ages. I had sketches back from a few years ago of a doll with a pear shaped body and this fits that perfectly. I adore PollyHood but her color isn't for me and since she's OOAK and already painted so beautifully, I'm going to hold back since I'm sure many people will want her as-is.

BUT I WILL BE WATCHING.
      AND WAITING.

IMPATIENTLY.

ahaha.

19. Yes and 650&#8364;, not any one can take it out!!!!
      Then let wait for another time!

20. a;lksjdf just under 5 and a half hours left to go on PollyHood. I'm so curious who's going to get her!!