1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dust of Dolls Roze Discussion

Mar 15, 2019

1. For My Doll has lots of options, there is Monique, too, Alice's Collection, etc...

For those who ordered on the second preorder, did you get your second invoice? I haven't yet, but it's maybe because of the time difference between Europe and America?

2. Thank you Blablette.
      Do you know what model is adequate. I tried my Ombre's shoes and they don't fit (Monique shoes #7610). :(

3. Unfortunately, no. I don't have mine yet as I ordered on the second preorder, so I cannot answer, but the mesurements are maybe on a website (PNW or DoD)?

4. In fact, the small lenght of her feet is OK for most of the shoes but her feet are very large.

5. Anyone know what’s going on with the second payment today? I was expecting an email or invoice or something lol

6. Me too. I haven’t gotten a second payment notice, etc., and don’t have immediate access to the card account used to see if they auto-charged. Anyone have any info?

7. I haven't had a second invoice neither. I'm a bit less worried as I see others are in the same boat.

Edit: I wrote to PNW expo but as it's the weekend I might get an answer only at the beginning of the week. But still no invoice... meh.

#47 Blablette, Aug 2, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
    8. I messaged them Thursday and haven’t heard back. They stated in multiple places they would be invoicing :roll:

9. In the meantime I went on their FB page and the person in charge wrote they would do the invoices during the weekend.

Edit: I got my invoice and second payment is... done! Yayyy, this is a second 1/3 nearer to the cutie ^_^

#49 Blablette, Aug 4, 2019
      Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    10. I also got my second invoice yesterday. So if you haven’t gotten it yet, I definitely recommend reaching out!

11. Are invoices delayed again? I've been waiting for mine but nothing. I'd send it manually but I'm guessing this final invoice comes with the shipping fee.

12. Haven’t got an invoice either, but I was emailing about the shipping before, which they said will be billed when dust of dolls receive the dolls around the end of October. They also said shipping in the US will be around $50 if anyone needed to know but will have to be paid in euro (I think she implied the 50 estimate was in USD? but this whole preorders rather confusing me tbh)

13. Ahh! Okay! Thanks so much for this info :)

14. Haven't had the last invoice neither. I just wrote a message on their FB page.

15. [​IMG] [​IMG]
      My bae with face up now! She’s just darling !

16. All your Roze Heln are very gorgeous.
      Reading this post, I realize that I misunderstood that this mold was a MSD size!
      So stupid am I!
      I bough a Jama to console me.

17. Jäma is YOSD ;)

18. Yes Jamä is YOSD.
      But when I saw Roze Heln, I was sure that the mold was SD size.
      I don't want to buy this size, but the Doom Bomi makes me crazy!
      Now I know that Roze Heln is MSD size, I have some regrets.
      I'm going to console myself with Jama!

19. Ther
      I saw a Roze Heln second hand at Instagram. May be you want to look.
      I think she looks like a little wawa. So happy about that.

20. Thanks for your kind advice.
      But now I just think how to custom my next doll. Only one project in my little head!
      And I'm very happy to see photos of DOA's members!
      I'm also waiting for another new doll.
      I saw the mold at the L-Doll last year and I hope that Lillycat will make a preorder.